Cuckolds in Ireland

cuck from cork wanting to lick clean any womans pussy,face or any part of her of bull semen..white man semen also considered

Hopefully y'all don't mind me getting into this conversation but I couldn't help notice how y'all keep talking about how rare or uncommon it is to hear about white women and black men getting together in Ireland.

Not sure if you've missed it or not but there is a thread, or post in this site about Emma Wodrow, (Miss Ireland 2010) who is very involved with a black man (Manners Oshafi) and to my knowledge, they are now engaged and soon to be married, if not already. You can find the post in the General Discussion part of this site.

It just seems to me that when a gorgeous white "High Profile" woman like her who is having a nice black lover like him, it's just got to be very influencial to many of the women in Ireland... and my question to all of you in this thread is.. did you know about this and if so, has this stirred up any positive interests about the Interracial Lifestyle..? Again, I just feel it had to make a huge difference

Janice

I am aware of this, and they are a lovely couple. I'm sure seeing them is influential to irish women, although I've never heard it personally.
I have just noticed that these interracial relationships are few and far between. I myself am a university student, and even in the racially diverse campus, there are few instances of this. I very rarely even hear people talk about it, either male or female.

Back