Cuckolds in Ireland

New
hehe ;) has your girlfriend talked to friends about this or have any friends with experience dating black men?​

Not that I know of no. I don't think any of her friends have dated a black guy and the only woman I know who has is my sister but I've not talked to her about it lol

sorry if i am butting into your conversation, is the size factor a big part of your/your wife/gf's interest? i'm bi curious and find them a massive turn on

one would hope sissyjamie ;)

not at all eamo126! you're more than welcome! yes the size is a major turn on, i've never had bigger tan 7 inches (my husbands!) and to see really long and thick penises sends my mind racing!

maybe your girlfriend could strike it up in conversation with her?

eamo126 i'd like it in my own bed, i think it would be much more special for it to be happening in our marital bed (the comfort and safety as well as the taboo of having another man in our bed!)

I like a hotel so if it is a one night date then the couple doesnt have to worry about me stopping by for MORE. IF it became a reg thing that's different. Got to respect people's boundaries.

i'm a college student and have been in the gym showers with black guys, i havent seen really big ones there, but i watched my neighbour's wife get fucked by a collossal black cock. it was a life (sexlife) changing experience for me!

Back