Cuckolds in Ireland

no we havent, we are very new to this. its nice to know there are other irish couples finding this a turn on :)
have you come across any others?

yeah its nice to know that there are others! what is it about interracial sex that turns you on? i know you said you like the dominant aspect but is it only that?

No it's not just that. It's still a little taboo which adds to the appeal but I also find the contrast in skin tones a huge turn on.
What turns you guys on about it?

yes the taboo aspect is a turn on and the colour contrast is one of my favourite things. also with the amount of amateur videos online it was a major turn on to see homemade videos of women taking absolutely huge black penises and having many strong orgasms! my friend who is currently with a black guy said the size was significantly larger than she was used to and he was mindblowing in bed!

same here! its always been on my mind "what would it be like?" how does your girlfriend feel about possibly being with a black man?

I've always though "how good would he fuck me?".
She is nervous as she doesn't want to damage our relationship but from a sex point of view she is turned on by it. She thinks they are very sexy so for me its a win-win.
How does your husband feel about? Which one of you brought it up?

we both joked about it from hearing once you go black... etc but he said it would be a turn on to see me with one and i told him i found it very arousing. i think a major stumbling block would be jealousy, my husband does not have a small penis and i am happy with our sex life but i can understand he'd be unsettled at seeing his wife fucked by a much bigger penis, same as i'd be jealous of him having sex with some beautiful woman

A big white cock and the chance at a big black one! Wow :) you are so lucky.
I can understand the jealousy but I feel that if both people help in picking the guy and setting the rules that the jealousy would help make it a more fulfilling experience

haha you're going to raise his ego!
yes it would be very important to have rules. if its an unpleasant experience for one it will end up ruining the other's!

nice to meet you eamo126!

sissyjamie not really submissive, if this were to happen he'd be more of an observer and possibly help with the pleasuring! what about you?

thanks guys :) i would understand the point about jealousy, it would be a major stumbling block for me seeing my gf/wife getting a lot more satisfaction from another man :/

Back