Cuckolds in Ireland

Hope you browsing couples find something tantalizing that'll point to what you're all looking for. Doors' always open.

Hi Lisa James, it's something I've also being curious about. I'm bi-curious with a submissive streak and I find black men so very attractive and dominating and my girlfriend would share my views though she is dominant herself.
How about you?

i've always wondered what it woud be like and my husband gets off on it too! we havent met up with any black man like i said we're just browsing but who knows i may eventually do it :) what age you? we're in our forties

what has stopped you both doing it before now? we havent because i'm reluctant to do something that could really complicate our relationship and only want it to happen if we're both comfortable with it

For the most part the reasons are the same as yours. We don't want to damage what we have. We also had a long distance relationship and have only just managed to be in the same place. It is something we want to do together

i understand! fantasy is one thing but when its turned into reality, you cant be 100% sure of the effects until it happens.

Back