Cuckolds fantasy

Sazwench

Female
From
UK
My little Cucky has told me the following and that he has contacted a regular bull to see if he’s interested.

he wants us to “get married”. The fantasy is that we organise a quickie wedding, at a proper wedding venue, mentioned going to Gretna Green (Scotland). I would wear a wedding dress, bull would wear his best suite. Cucky would give me away. We would use mine and cucky’s actual wedding rings. We would even sign a marriage certificate. Then we would go back to hotel, where I would spend weekend with “hubby” in honeymoon suite doing all the things a good wife does.

has anyone one any experience of this type of fantasy from cucky?

Yes, common fantasy.

in my version of it, the maid of honor is in on the relationship and cucky sits cucky in an adjoining room all weekend by teasing him all weekend. He would be caged of course.

We have not discussed that in a long time, since our activity has been reduced due to the pandemic. But if we can find the right black man, then we will definitely have a special wedding like that! Except will have the black man join us on our wedding night, and, of course, he will be the first to consummate the marriage.

Last edited:
Back