Cuckold Fantasy

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
"My biggest fantasy involves me coming home really late after my wife has had a date with her favourite bull. My wife is already asleep when I get home so I quietly go into the bedroom, sneak under the sheets, pull her panties aside, and go down on her, cleaning the bull's cum from her pussy. As she wakes up, she runs her hands into my hair. After she orgasms (maybe a couple of times), she takes her hands off of my head to tell me about how well she was fucked that night. I climb out from under the sheets and jerk off next to her without a single word being spoken."

"My biggest fantasy involves me coming home really late after my wife has had a date with her favourite bull. My wife is already asleep when I get home so I quietly go into the bedroom, sneak under the sheets, pull her panties aside, and go down on her, cleaning the bull's cum from her pussy. As she wakes up, she runs her hands into my hair. After she orgasms (maybe a couple of times), she takes her hands off of my head to tell me about how well she was fucked that night. I climb out from under the sheets and jerk off next to her without a single word being spoken."
Also a fantasy of mine

i will be that bull for your wife

Last edited:
I would love to s l e e p on the same sheets where they made love

Great one
Hi Carla. Would you want to share the first time you turned your fantasy into a reality and I would gladly do the same. I would go first so you wouldn't have to doubt my sincerity. I have a few Hot wives and BBC's that I roleplay with here as well. For many years of my life, ( 30 ) I was Bi. Then about 10 years ago in Virginia Beach I found my gf and she was a BBC slut ( her words not mine ) and had been with many BBC. That was the beginning of a new lifestyle for me. We did that for 5 years. Let's swap fantasies Carla. I'm Lou

I’d fill her pussy full of cum for you!! Lick up that black seed!!

Want to call me right now? I’m a younger 13 1/2 inch BBC bull laying here milking this 19 year old black man dick

Back