Cuckolds are born not made

Borncuckold

Male
From
AR, US
Cuckolds are born not made and are easy to spot: they are typically white guys with small dicks. In fact, as I posted on the cuckold forum.
I believe being a cuckold is a "sexual orientation" and will eventually be recognized as such.
Why do I believe this? Several reasons however, for sake of brevity I will point out two things. First, "cuckolding" or beta males are common in nature. Second, the widespread practice of cuckolding coupled with desire to be a cuckold is evidence of this being common in humans as well. This understanding extends the "nature" of being a cuckold beyond a sexual "kink" and implies that is (at least for some) hard-wired into some males DNA. (At least the desire or acceptance of it.) I could go into more detail to make this point but I want to keep this short and too the point which will hopefully inspire real discussion.
The desire to be a cuckold can be a difficult thing for you or your spouse to accept and understand. If society (even a subcultural) accepted and understood cuckolding as a sexual orientation I believe it empower both cuckolds and those who love them.
Hopefully one day more couples will accept this as a sexual orientation and by doing so relieve a lot of the sexual stigma and frustration that is associate with the acceptance of being a cuckold. Empower the progress!

Back