Cuckoldry......Healthy Form of Male Sexuality?

vej54

Male
Gold Member
Healthy Male Sexuality is obviously critically important but, does this include Cuckoldry?

Yes or No and why?

Reactions: wit
Cuckolding can be a healthy adult lifestyle indeed. But in many cases it is not.
Cuckoldry as a part of an abusive relationship can even be partly pleasurable for the cuckolded male in a weird Stockholm-syndrome-like manner. Yet it does harm. i would not consider that a healthy lifestyle, probably not even a lifestyle at all. :(

Reactions: wit
Everybody who enjoys sex with BBC men profits from the promiscuity of African women during ten thousands of years: Their promiscuous behavior heated up male breeding competition which resulted - following Darwin’s selection principle - in bigger cocks, because bigger cocks provided an advantage for insemination. Without female promiscuity, cock size is much less important.

Nevertheless, it’s a weird idea to assume that bigger cocks, lots of cum etc. make blacks genetically superior and lead to an extinction of the white race. Black breeding of white wives happens but - although in the center of many cuckold phantasies - it is still an exception. The majority of white wives enjoy BBC bulls or boyfriends after their having children is done. When they enjoy black men already during the fertile years during their marriage, they usually take (silently) care in many cases that their babies are not fathered by their bulls. Why? Women seem to prefer having children from men with specific features who often happen to be the husband (regardless of the amazing sexual pleasures wives receive from their BBC bulls).

Why is that? Is it the result of old-fashioned conservative upbringing of our wives? I don’t think so. Most women want children who are healthy, intelligent, good organizers, follow a successful career path, make money, and take acknowledged social positions. The best recipe for having such a baby is to find a man who is healthy, intelligent, a good organizer, has a successful career path, makes money, and has an acknowledged social position, and being impregnated by him. This is equivalent to what most women unconsciously try to do when they marry. They have an intuitive knowledge that the education and career of a man up to now (i.e., at the time of marriage) is probably a good indicator for the quality of his DNA. In other words: A man’s biography can be read as a kind of ‘genetic business card’. The big cock of a black ******* would lead to boys with big brown cocks, which is no harm. However, it does not provide a reproductive advantage any more (except for highly promiscuous environments). In other words: A big cock is not important for having healthy, intelligent, and a successful offspring (except for the boys being better lovers when they are grown up).

Having this said, I wonder what it means for cuckolding: Cuckolding seems at first sight to be a recipe for ‘genetic suicide’, as full cuckolding implies that a husband refrains from passing his own DNA on to the next generation. Things looks better when we take into account that most wives engage in cuckolding their husband after they got their children as planned for their present family. In that case, cuckolding has no longer the disastrous consequences for the husband’s genetic survival.

I would like to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of cuckolding from the perspective of my own experience. Right from the start of our marriage 15 years ago, my wife behaved as a hotwife and I as her cuckold. We experimented a lot, and the result was: We are not into femdom, humiliation, chastity devices and things like that. She just enjoys sleeping with other men on a regular basis. At first, she had regular white friends. Since a few years, she prefers more and more black well-hung lovers. Most of these guys are well educated, polite and intelligent like our white friends. But she likes especially the combination of size, ‘aggressiveness’, dominance, and stamina of our black friends. I am usually present, but withdrawn. We had done most of our ‘reproductive tasks’ before cuckolding: She has two children and I have one baby from a previous marriage. We also have a boy in common, and I have definitively fathered my two boys. We still have great sex and we enjoy especially the reclaiming after her hot sessions. My wife does not consider me as weak, effeminate, or feminine. There is also no reason for that because I fulfill all the tasks and duties of a regular husband, including sex. Perhaps, some people will argue that this is only a ‘vanilla type’ of cuckolding as compared the hardcore stuff which can be found sometimes on these pages. Yes, there is always a possibility of overdoing things, but this does not proof anything. The ‘vanilla type cuckolding’ seems to be more suitable to identify beneficial and mischievous of cuckolding on marriages.

A cuckold is not healthy. He is weak. He is a male, not a man. Finally, he is culpable for all of this. He is to blame.
After more than 16 years of experience in this lifestyle, I know it. Just being honest.

Can cuckolding be harmful for marriages? I think it certainly can, but hasn’t to. While Jeff & Christies remark might adequately summarize the experience of her own specific cuckold marriage (which seems to mirror also between the lines some sadness about the past), it could be false in general. It might not be true for the ‘vanilla type’ described above. There are lots of men out there, who are not weak, who are healthy, intelligent, have acknowledged social positions, make money, and fulfill successfully the functions of a husband (including sex), but who nevertheless enjoy seeing and hearing their wives enjoying also other men. As long as one avoids overdoing things, cuckolding does not have to be harmful, but can spice up your sex life. Of course, a spice is a spice and not a meal. Nobody should eat only spices instead of a real meal.

Can cuckolding be rewarding for marriages? My wife and I have many friends, who after 10 or 20 years of traditional marriage have ceased to have any sex at all. Their marriage has fallen asleep in terms of sexuality. This does hardly happen with cuckold couples who have successfully spiced up their sex life with the bitter-sweet pain felt by jealous husbands who still have sex with their wives and who enjoy to reclaim their wives after their ‘infidelity’. Perhaps, cuckolding could be best compared to homeopathy, which applies small doses of a poisonous substance as a medical treatment. It is the dose which makes the substance dangerous or beneficial. The same is true for cuckolding: It should be practiced in a way and with a frequency which is beneficial for the marriage. Avoiding any jealousy can leave a vanilla marriage in a sleeping beauty *******. Too much of it (e.g., full sexual replacement of the husband by a bull, humiliating the husband etc.) can lead to wife’s contempt of her husband because his is no longer a man in her eyes as described in Christy’s remark above.

For guys that are painfully shy, a introvert or have self esteem problems being a cuckold can help alot for them. Especially if they are seeing someone who is socially outgoing and/or has a huge sex drive.
What do you mean when you say "cuckold"? And how would that help? ty

Can cuckolding be harmful for marriages? I think it certainly can, but hasn’t to. While Jeff & Christies remark might adequately summarize the experience of her own specific cuckold marriage (which seems to mirror also between the lines some sadness about the past), it could be false in general. It might not be true for the ‘vanilla type’ described above. There are lots of men out there, who are not weak, who are healthy, intelligent, have acknowledged social positions, make money, and fulfill successfully the functions of a husband (including sex), but who nevertheless enjoy seeing and hearing their wives enjoying also other men. As long as one avoids overdoing things, cuckolding does not have to be harmful, but can spice up your sex life. Of course, a spice is a spice and not a meal. Nobody should eat only spices instead of a real meal.

Can cuckolding be rewarding for marriages? My wife and I have many friends, who after 10 or 20 years of traditional marriage have ceased to have any sex at all. Their marriage has fallen asleep in terms of sexuality. This does hardly happen with cuckold couples who have successfully spiced up their sex life with the bitter-sweet pain felt by jealous husbands who still have sex with their wives and who enjoy to reclaim their wives after their ‘infidelity’. Perhaps, cuckolding could be best compared to homeopathy, which applies small doses of a poisonous substance as a medical treatment. It is the dose which makes the substance dangerous or beneficial. The same is true for cuckolding: It should be practiced in a way and with a frequency which is beneficial for the marriage. Avoiding any jealousy can leave a vanilla marriage in a sleeping beauty *******. Too much of it (e.g., full sexual replacement of the husband by a bull, humiliating the husband etc.) can lead to wife’s contempt of her husband because his is no longer a man in her eyes as described in Christy’s remark above.
well said . at last it should be an additional form of sexual satisfaction for wife and husband . ( for the bulls as well ).
like swinging or BDSM .
like most things in life the dose make the difference .

This is a very interesting question. The reply by Jeff and Christy is also fascinating. In my opinion the answer is different for different people. The trend in society in general and sexual relationships in particular is the ascent of black men and the descent of white boys. Most people considering this have gone into a fantasy world but this question applies to the real world. The use of ascent and descent may not be totally accurate. In some sense it is more about black men and white boys becoming who and what they are hard wired to be. Sort of a normalization event happening everywhere very slowly.

The "healthy" relationship is based, in large part, on sexual attraction as well as the differences between a more dominant person and a more submissive one. The "healthy" relationship is one where everyone is comfortable in their role and accepts it is the normal and correct thing for them.

I fully understand the comments of Jeff and Christy. I do not want to misinterpret those comments which have a lot of truth in them. A lot. I agree that a white boy is culpable and he is weak. He is, in some sense, responsible for his own failings as a man. However, is this something that he can change? He, as a white boy, is going to be naturally more submissive, supportive and less masculine. He is not and never will be a man like a black man can be. The degree to which this is present will vary, of course. I am not sure that weak, submissive, supportive, etc. are "unhealthy" when applied to white boy. They merely describe reality.

In my opinion the "healthy" white boy is one who has either been cuckolded or one who has been supportive in other ways. This could be as a non-sexual friend to women, a support person or perhaps as a feminized sissy. The key is a white boy who not only steps aside for the primary relationship (black man and white woman) but one who actively participates and helps make this happen. To me the most unhealthy person is the white boy who tries to act masculine and macho and tries to compete. When you defer to black men you are not really losing. You are assuming your normal role.

This applies to white boys but the discussion could be expanded to women and black men. Thank you for bringing this topic. It is very helpful.

This is a very interesting question. The reply by Jeff and Christy is also fascinating. In my opinion the answer is different for different people. The trend in society in general and sexual relationships in particular is the ascent of black men and the descent of white boys. Most people considering this have gone into a fantasy world but this question applies to the real world. The use of ascent and descent may not be totally accurate. In some sense it is more about black men and white boys becoming who and what they are hard wired to be. Sort of a normalization event happening everywhere very slowly.

The "healthy" relationship is based, in large part, on sexual attraction as well as the differences between a more dominant person and a more submissive one. The "healthy" relationship is one where everyone is comfortable in their role and accepts it is the normal and correct thing for them.

I fully understand the comments of Jeff and Christy. I do not want to misinterpret those comments which have a lot of truth in them. A lot. I agree that a white boy is culpable and he is weak. He is, in some sense, responsible for his own failings as a man. However, is this something that he can change? He, as a white boy, is going to be naturally more submissive, supportive and less masculine. He is not and never will be a man like a black man can be. The degree to which this is present will vary, of course. I am not sure that weak, submissive, supportive, etc. are "unhealthy" when applied to white boy. They merely describe reality.

In my opinion the "healthy" white boy is one who has either been cuckolded or one who has been supportive in other ways. This could be as a non-sexual friend to women, a support person or perhaps as a feminized sissy. The key is a white boy who not only steps aside for the primary relationship (black man and white woman) but one who actively participates and helps make this happen. To me the most unhealthy person is the white boy who tries to act masculine and macho and tries to compete. When you defer to black men you are not really losing. You are assuming your normal role.

This applies to white boys but the discussion could be expanded to women and black men. Thank you for bringing this topic. It is very helpful.

"I agree that a white boy is culpable and he is weak."

I didn't say that. I said a cuckold was. There is a trend, I cannot deny, but it is not a definition.

Back