Cuckoldry......Healthy Form of Male Sexuality?

I never even thought about that.... asking her if others have sex with her better? You can tell when someone is into you...I mean if you have had enough sexual partners...

What brought you to this lifestyle?

I think cuckoldry can be good or bad but you have to work on it and be honest and set expectations and understand what you want from it.

Im not pathetic but know that I end up with women who will probably want to cheat on me because they have always cheated because they never ended up with a man who helped them understand why they cheated and accepted this as a part of them in the relationship. So thats how I survive and thrive.. I accept Im a cuckold but also accept if Im going to be with the type of women Im attracted to long term, ive got to accept and understand what a marriage is going to look like for me us and what I can offer them as a partner by staying with me and thus keep our love for each other alive and the marriage together.. just changing it a bit to accomodate them and their needs deep down in side by controlling those needs and bringiing them to the light in a health way for us all.

This is a very interesting question. The reply by Jeff and Christy is also fascinating. In my opinion the answer is different for different people. The trend in society in general and sexual relationships in particular is the ascent of black men and the descent of white boys. Most people considering this have gone into a fantasy world but this question applies to the real world. The use of ascent and descent may not be totally accurate. In some sense it is more about black men and white boys becoming who and what they are hard wired to be. Sort of a normalization event happening everywhere very slowly.

The "healthy" relationship is based, in large part, on sexual attraction as well as the differences between a more dominant person and a more submissive one. The "healthy" relationship is one where everyone is comfortable in their role and accepts it is the normal and correct thing for them.

I fully understand the comments of Jeff and Christy. I do not want to misinterpret those comments which have a lot of truth in them. A lot. I agree that a white boy is culpable and he is weak. He is, in some sense, responsible for his own failings as a man. However, is this something that he can change? He, as a white boy, is going to be naturally more submissive, supportive and less masculine. He is not and never will be a man like a black man can be. The degree to which this is present will vary, of course. I am not sure that weak, submissive, supportive, etc. are "unhealthy" when applied to white boy. They merely describe reality.

In my opinion the "healthy" white boy is one who has either been cuckolded or one who has been supportive in other ways. This could be as a non-sexual friend to women, a support person or perhaps as a feminized sissy. The key is a white boy who not only steps aside for the primary relationship (black man and white woman) but one who actively participates and helps make this happen. To me the most unhealthy person is the white boy who tries to act masculine and macho and tries to compete. When you defer to black men you are not really losing. You are assuming your normal role.

This applies to white boys but the discussion could be expanded to women and black men. Thank you for bringing this topic. It is very helpful.
rocuck...unblock your profile lol. i want to read your posts

I pondered this same question over and over countless times. I think like anything else in life there’s lots of grey area and it’s truly dependent on all variables. There’s the extreme end of the lifestyle I would say is not healthy. Then again the average Joe who found out how my wife and I live would probably say the same about us. I have a theory and would love to hear thoughts on it.

If being a cuckold, no matter what degree, carry’s over into every day interaction it’s probably not healthy. If it goes beyond the moment in time, it’s not healthy. If yours cuts off sex completely, it’s not healthy. Our main swinging/cuckold couple we hang with stated it perfectly. They told us compartmentalization is essential. They said if the other compartments don’t stay separate, marriage will never work. We’ve been through ups and downs, but they’ve been through it as a regular couple and 12 year cuckold couple.

@jeff & christy you are right on many levels, but ultimately your experience and your truth yields the advice and thoughts you’ve provided. I will not argue with those. I will respectfully dispute though your thoughts that a cuckold is a male, but not a man, and that they are weak. That’s quite the blanket statement. I, and many other cuckolds like my friend from the couple referenced above, provide financial security, safety, and a structure to our family lives. Yet there’s many “men” out there who despise cuckolds, are dominant, may even be a bull, and don’t have the guts to be a real man and run from the responsibilities of being “a man” to others in their lives. That man I’m proud to call my friend beat cancer, raised 4 successful offspring, and owned/started a business he sold a couple years back for more money than he or his next 5 generations could spend. Yet he’s a guy who enjoys watching his wife enjoy herself get fucked silly by groups of black guys. What a weakling…

I speak for myself and myself alone when I say I am happy. This weekend we are leaving with our couple friends to celebrate my wife’s birthday, adults only style. Both my friend and I will have a weekend filled with what we enjoy, that is sitting in the same room jerking off while our wives get fucked silly by a group of black men. If that makes us male, and not a man in some eyes so be it.

I pondered this same question over and over countless times. I think like anything else in life there’s lots of grey area and it’s truly dependent on all variables. There’s the extreme end of the lifestyle I would say is not healthy. Then again the average Joe who found out how my wife and I live would probably say the same about us. I have a theory and would love to hear thoughts on it.

If being a cuckold, no matter what degree, carry’s over into every day interaction it’s probably not healthy. If it goes beyond the moment in time, it’s not healthy. If yours cuts off sex completely, it’s not healthy. Our main swinging/cuckold couple we hang with stated it perfectly. They told us compartmentalization is essential. They said if the other compartments don’t stay separate, marriage will never work. We’ve been through ups and downs, but they’ve been through it as a regular couple and 12 year cuckold couple.

@jeff & christy you are right on many levels, but ultimately your experience and your truth yields the advice and thoughts you’ve provided. I will not argue with those. I will respectfully dispute though your thoughts that a cuckold is a male, but not a man, and that they are weak. That’s quite the blanket statement. I, and many other cuckolds like my friend from the couple referenced above, provide financial security, safety, and a structure to our family lives. Yet there’s many “men” out there who despise cuckolds, are dominant, may even be a bull, and don’t have the guts to be a real man and run from the responsibilities of being “a man” to others in their lives. That man I’m proud to call my friend beat cancer, raised 4 successful offspring, and owned/started a business he sold a couple years back for more money than he or his next 5 generations could spend. Yet he’s a guy who enjoys watching his wife enjoy herself get fucked silly by groups of black guys. What a weakling…

I speak for myself and myself alone when I say I am happy. This weekend we are leaving with our couple friends to celebrate my wife’s birthday, adults only style. Both my friend and I will have a weekend filled with what we enjoy, that is sitting in the same room jerking off while our wives get fucked silly by a group of black men. If that makes us male, and not a man in some eyes so be it.
Excellent response as indicated by quoting your friend regarding "compartmentalization" being an essential component in keeping everything balanced and sexually exciting in the marriage. Additionally, cuckolds are manly men who enjoy their sexual kink via watching wifey getting pounded by her melenated friends while, fulfilling life tasks and duties of a husband/f-a-t-h-e-r with courage, confidence and integrity.

Can cuckolding be harmful for marriages? I think it certainly can, but hasn’t to. While Jeff & Christies remark might adequately summarize the experience of her own specific cuckold marriage (which seems to mirror also between the lines some sadness about the past), it could be false in general. It might not be true for the ‘vanilla type’ described above. There are lots of men out there, who are not weak, who are healthy, intelligent, have acknowledged social positions, make money, and fulfill successfully the functions of a husband (including sex), but who nevertheless enjoy seeing and hearing their wives enjoying also other men. As long as one avoids overdoing things, cuckolding does not have to be harmful, but can spice up your sex life. Of course, a spice is a spice and not a meal. Nobody should eat only spices instead of a real meal.

Can cuckolding be rewarding for marriages? My wife and I have many friends, who after 10 or 20 years of traditional marriage have ceased to have any sex at all. Their marriage has fallen asleep in terms of sexuality. This does hardly happen with cuckold couples who have successfully spiced up their sex life with the bitter-sweet pain felt by jealous husbands who still have sex with their wives and who enjoy to reclaim their wives after their ‘infidelity’. Perhaps, cuckolding could be best compared to homeopathy, which applies small doses of a poisonous substance as a medical treatment. It is the dose which makes the substance dangerous or beneficial. The same is true for cuckolding: It should be practiced in a way and with a frequency which is beneficial for the marriage. Avoiding any jealousy can leave a vanilla marriage in a sleeping beauty *******. Too much of it (e.g., full sexual replacement of the husband by a bull, humiliating the husband etc.) can lead to wife’s contempt of her husband because his is no longer a man in her eyes as described in Christy’s remark above.

Interesting perspective and comment about tiny doses of Cuckoldry. I tend to agree. You can spice up things but not destroy the intimacy you have with your spouse if you are very intentional with the doses.

The wife and bull get all the good and none of the bad like paying for the vacation! The husband on the other hand gets all of the bad. He has to stay home in an empty house and go to work every day to support all the fun the wife and bull are having.

PREACH!!!!

I don’t get it either

of course the wife loves the bull and the bull loves the wife. It’s a fantasy…

PREACH!!!!

I don’t get it either

of course the wife loves the bull and the bull loves the wife. It’s a fantasy…
Wives with their boyfriends going on a weeks-long vacations the husbands are paying for while those stay at home and go to work does not seem like a standard scenario in cuckolding. Not saying it wouldn't exist at all. But it is more common that the wives spend more time with their husbands typically sharing the same house while the boyfriends will get singular meetings/appointments when time schedule allows. Also i don't believe wives and their boyfriends reap all the good while husbands get all the bad. In many cases it's the husbands who bring up this lifestyle to begin with. They wouldn't do that if they wouldn't have seen the benefits for themselves. In an optimal situation the lifestyle arrangement is a win-win-win.

There definitely needs to be a balance. Like doing it not too often, not pushing too much cuck humiliation, no stupid cages and so on. And no sex without the husband in the room. Otherwise, the man during vanila life needs to fuck his woman, because usually this can get to the point where woman loses interested in her man or even worse, loses respect towards him (and yes, it is arousing but also not to cool if you think in a non-sexual mannner when your woman tells you that she likes the bulls cock better, that he fucks her better, but at the end of the day that is the purpose for her to get better sex, not worse)

Wives with their boyfriends going on a weeks-long vacations the husbands are paying for while those stay at home and go to work does not seem like a standard scenario in cuckolding. Not saying it wouldn't exist at all. But it is more common that the wives spend more time with their husbands typically sharing the same house while the boyfriends will get singular meetings/appointments when time schedule allows. Also i don't believe wives and their boyfriends reap all the good while husbands get all the bad. In many cases it's the husbands who bring up this lifestyle to begin with. They wouldn't do that if they wouldn't have seen the benefits for themselves. In an optimal situation the lifestyle arrangement is a win-win-win.

Myway, I agree that the Cuckold must be getting something out of it because you have men on this site feverishly strategizing ways to become a cuck.

From an outsider point of view, it’s hard to understand where the cuck wins here…..

The wife gets all the best cock they want, anytime they want it and still have the most important thing - a relationship with someone that will provide safety, security, unconditional love, and will always be there for you (bull ain’t doing that and don’t want to do that)

The bull gets to all the perks of a relationship without any headaches. Gets to have all the pussy he wants and doesn’t even have to get the wife turned on because the cuck has been doing that all day. He gets to see the wife only when she’s happy and pleasured not when she’s bitching and complaining…great deal for any man.

The cuck gets…… to be second option to his wive’s pussy ( sometimes banned from his wive’s pussy), gets to be bossed around by some stranger, gets the opportunity to be humiliated in front of people, gets to walk the line of homosexuality (dressing up like a woman, sucking dick, taking dick) - all because this is the only way to be involved with sex with his wife…and he has to be a great partner, great *******, great worker, and great human being (because that’s the only thing he has left)….but he loves it because his wife is happy.

Outsider perspective, I don’t get it BUT I’ve been on here for 5 years and I understand why it happens and I’m happy if the cuck is happy - just wished their wives would give them more adoration and respect instead of lauding their bull like he’s the King of Zumunda….hahaha

I wonder what the narrative would be about a lifestyle where the husbands get to have all the sex they wanted with the sexiest, down to fuck women, they humiliated their wife in front of people about their looks and pussy and why they don’t deserve his dick, and the woman cuck just had to deal with it and loved it…..

Now I know some of you will say - that has been the standard relationship since Adam and Eve…but I’m wondering what the narrative would be…I don’t think it would be as positive as I read on here. The narrative definitely wouldn’t be, “bitch girl you gotta know your place…lick the pussy juice off your husband, and listen to him tell you how he fucked 5 women at work, and put on your bow tie and dress shirt and toss his salad”. This just doesn’t work the same way the other way.

from an outsider point of view, it’s just mad interesting. But y’all keep enjoying y’all self because it’s working for y’all. I just wish cucks got more adulation from their wives and maybe they do just not mentioned in these post.

Myway, I agree that the Cuckold must be getting something out of it because you have men on this site feverishly strategizing ways to become a cuck.

From an outsider point of view, it’s hard to understand where the cuck wins here…..

The wife gets all the best cock they want, anytime they want it and still have the most important thing - a relationship with someone that will provide safety, security, unconditional love, and will always be there for you (bull ain’t doing that and don’t want to do that)

The bull gets to all the perks of a relationship without any headaches. Gets to have all the pussy he wants and doesn’t even have to get the wife turned on because the cuck has been doing that all day. He gets to see the wife only when she’s happy and pleasured not when she’s bitching and complaining…great deal for any man.

The cuck gets…… to be second option to his wive’s pussy ( sometimes banned from his wive’s pussy), gets to be bossed around by some stranger, gets the opportunity to be humiliated in front of people, gets to walk the line of homosexuality (dressing up like a woman, sucking dick, taking dick) - all because this is the only way to be involved with sex with his wife…and he has to be a great partner, great *******, great worker, and great human being (because that’s the only thing he has left)….but he loves it because his wife is happy.

Outsider perspective, I don’t get it BUT I’ve been on here for 5 years and I understand why it happens and I’m happy if the cuck is happy - just wished their wives would give them more adoration and respect instead of lauding their bull like he’s the King of Zumunda….hahaha
Let's remember the biggest sex organ we all posses is between our "ears" NOT "legs"; hence, when the Mind/Brain is sexually stimulated to each individual's specific kink then, cuckoldry even from an outside's perspective makes perfect sense especially, when all parties learn each other's turn-ons.

Cuckoldry is extremely cerebral and this kind of sex runs on a never ending spectrumm. Checkout the following:
https://cuckoldmarriage.info/

Last edited:
Healthy Male Sexuality is obviously critically important but, does this include Cuckoldry?

Yes or No and why?
If a guy can find a niche that makes him happy and he doesn't harm others, then it can be healthy for him. Also, many cucks seem to prioritise and take great satisfaction in the happiness of their partners and receive vicarious pleasure from this.
forsing a guy with deep cuckold desires into a monogamous relationship may be very deleterious to both him and his partner.

I wonder what the narrative would be about a lifestyle where the husbands get to have all the sex they wanted with the sexiest, down to fuck women, they humiliated their wife in front of people about their looks and pussy and why they don’t deserve his dick, and the woman cuck just had to deal with it and loved it…..

Now I know some of you will say - that has been the standard relationship since Adam and Eve…but I’m wondering what the narrative would be…I don’t think it would be as positive as I read on here. The narrative definitely wouldn’t be, “bitch girl you gotta know your place…lick the pussy juice off your husband, and listen to him tell you how he fucked 5 women at work, and put on your bow tie and dress shirt and toss his salad”. This just doesn’t work the same way the other way.

from an outsider point of view, it’s just mad interesting. But y’all keep enjoying y’all self because it’s working for y’all. I just wish cucks got more adulation from their wives and maybe they do just not mentioned in these post.
I works "the other way around" just the same. It is called cuckqueaning and the woman a cuckquean. Even though the mumber of women turned on by that seems by far less than the number of men into cuckolding it is a lifestyle desired by some women. ;)

It all depends case by case. In our case my girlfriend was the initiator by telling me her fantasies involving gangbangs and sex with black guys. And the porn that we watch together. But, this doesn't mean I don't fuck her when it's only the two of us, even if the sex is not so good quality for her compared to sex with big black cocks we do make love. We keep a balance so outside the cuckold lifestyle we are a normal couple. I am masculine enough to protect her and from a modern point of view I am a good "hunter" with the money I make. Si I feel loved and respected. We leave the humiliation for the cuckold sessions. Ofc we have our rules like, bull fucks her only if I'm in the room, no fucking behind my back, no vacations with bull, no cages etc. So this really works for us and it is healthy. At the end of the day, the cuckold fun it's just a small part of what we do. Don't get so obsessed with it.

Last edited:
Back