Cuckoldry......Healthy Form of Male Sexuality?

(...)

The cuck gets…… to be second option to his wive’s pussy ( sometimes banned from his wive’s pussy), gets to be bossed around by some stranger, gets the opportunity to be humiliated in front of people, gets to walk the line of homosexuality (dressing up like a woman, sucking dick, taking dick) - all because this is the only way to be involved with sex with his wife…and he has to be a great partner, great *******, great worker, and great human being (because that’s the only thing he has left)….but he loves it because his wife is happy.

Outsider perspective, I don’t get it BUT I’ve been on here for 5 years and I understand why it happens and I’m happy if the cuck is happy - just wished their wives would give them more adoration and respect instead of lauding their bull like he’s the King of Zumunda….hahaha
King of Zamunda 🤣 😂 funny.
For many cucks the idea of losing the competition in the sexual field with "the other man" (or Black man) is an essential part of their lifestyle, so they and their wives are entertaining and conveying that thought.

But there are many different flavors of cuckoldry. Not every style comprises a husband's submission, degradation or humiliation. i believe in real life there is a lot of respect toward the cuck husband from his wife usually. As far as online appearances go, especially in an adult lifestyle forum, a lot of things that are said and done are carried out in "play mode". If a cuck is into the sub game, he will be treated accordingly in those places - doesn't mean it's 24/7 and would go on in the couple's everyday life though. - At least that's how i understand it.

Back