Cuckolding without humiliation

Humiliation is a PART of cuckholding. We are fucking your wives because you are not able to physically or mentally. You should be humiliated by this fact.
Not necessarily. Some other guy is fucking me purely because my husband loves me enough to give me his blessing to explore. I managed quite nicely all those years being faithful to the first guy I slept with and, ultimately, married. He is perfectly capable of curling my toes. But I'm curious to see what else is out there. And he has given me the gift of allowing me to find out. And if he ever wanted me to stop, then that's exactly what would happen. And any guy who enjoys my company has never not understood that he is doing so SOLELY because my husband is okay with it.

Humiliation is a PART of cuckholding. We are fucking your wives because you are not able to physically or mentally. You should be humiliated by this fact.
Sure, there probably are SOME people like that out there, but I would wager that humiliation isn't a thing even for most guys in this lifestyle. I'm a guy exactly like you in your avatar, except for the fact that I'm white, and I'm also more than capable of giving a woman the ride of her life. I don't experience any feelings of inferiority when I compare myself to the black man.

However, I like variety and exploring different kinks with my girl. She is into black guys, I think it's sexy for her to fuck them and we don't have any relationship issues, so it's a win-win.

But, we are sane people who respect each other and play by mutually agreed rules, and only look for equally as sane, respectable people. Someone with your attitude can only dream about a quality woman like her, you better stick with the "cuckold" couples that have obvious issues if that's your thing.

Last edited:
I think doing most any of these things can be humiliation or not. Just depends on your mindset and how you see it. For example, it can be considered humiliation when the cuck cleans his woman's pussy after, or that same act can just be something hot between them that they enjoy doing.

To me, just about any act between a white couple and their bull can just be hot sex. If you add certain verbal content or attitude into it toward the cuckold then it can be considered more humiliation. But even that, if agreed upon between the couple beforehand, can be part of their own loving way of exploring this lifestyle. To me it comes down to how the wife and husband love one another and if that is rock solid. If it is, then in their eyes its all play, not real humiliation.

When I told my husband that I would fuck black men for him. That photo is exactly what I had in mind !! Wet hot wife here..

Nop! It might suit some but not all. I liked my wife being fucked by black men because she liked being fucked by black men. It brightened her day, reminded her she was a desirable woman and brought a bright sparkle to her eye....it also improved her libido and hence our own sex life. Any black man who tried the humiliation nonsense would have been thrown out by cuff of his collar! :)

Im not into the idea of sharing my wife as to humiliate or shame myself ,but to have a power exchange where i am control of her and would share her for my pleasure .Any others see it this way ?
I agree with you. In our case all the times my wife and me joined with our black friend, humiliation didn't take part of our date. Just in few ocations there were some moments that somebody would interpretate like humiliation but there were just pure excitation. For example, during our second date with our friend, they fucked in standing doggy. When they finished, he went over our bed to rest and my wife came to me (I was sitting over a futon watching them). She put one of her bare soles over my face and kicked me out from the futon and down to the floor. She sat over my face making me lick her filled pussy. It was a pleasure for me, I didn't consider it like a real humiliation.

It seems to me some people try to categorize all cuckolds and hotwives into having the same desires and what turns them on yet if you read what everyone has written on this topic, there are a lot of variations. What some people consider humiliation, some look at the same act as not being humiliating at all. For my wife and I, there are some things that I would never consider doing; Wearing panties or dressing like a woman, some that we totally enjoy: Me cleaning her out after her bull cums in her, etc and some that could be possible as it stretches the limits. To each their own and as long as a wife, her bull and her cuck all agree, it is all good and hot. Communication is key

Some times I've felt humiliated but that was not my wife's intention. It's long to explain, but just to give an example, one of the last times Susie had sex with her ex black boyfriend, I felt myself a little humiliated.
My wife and me ever had sex in missionary and cow (she over me riding my penis). Only rarely we have made it in doggy. Perhaps 5 times during more than 10 years. Doggy is not my position. I like it but I'm not able to make her cum as easily as in missionary or cow...I don't know why.
Some months ago we were trying to do it in doggy style again and anew I couldn't make her cum. Later our black friend Axel came at home and I asked them to fuck in doggy, if they wished to.
I was sure Susie could cum in doggy with him.
Axel obtained a different resoult than me, fucking in doggy, because he knows how to position my wife for the best friction.
He placed Susie in four legs over our bed and put his beautiful black cock inside her pussy. Both of them cummed immediately. That produced me such excitement that I cleaned up my wife’s pussy after several months not doing that.
Axel is an amazing male, his virility is awesome. However I have not any doubt that other black men would be able to make my wife cum in doggy with the same ease.
That was the first time they fucked in four legs doggy in front of me, but not precisely the first time Axel made my wife cum by behind. They had been fucking in the standing doggy variant during our second date.
Like I've said, I felt myself a little humiliated... and excited at the same time.

Axel and Susie penetrating.jpg hubby-susie.jpg

Last edited:
Ome times I've felt humiliated but that was not my wife's intention. It's long to explain, but just to give an example, one of the last times Susie had sex with her ex black boyfriend, I felt myself a little humiliated.
My wife and me ever had sex in missionary and cow (she over me riding my penis). Only rarely we have made it in doggy. Perhaps 5 times during more than 10 years. Doggy is not my position. I like it but I'm not able to make her cum as easily as in missionary or cow...I don't know why.
Some months ago we were trying to do it in doggy style again and anew I couldn't make her cum. Later our black friend Axel came at home and I asked them to fuck in doggy, if they wished to.
I was sure Susie could cum in doggy with him.
Axel obtained a different resoult than me, fucking in doggy, because he knows how to position my wife for the best friction.
He placed Susie in four legs over our bed and put his beautiful black cock inside her pussy. Both of them cummed immediately. That produced me such excitement that I cleaned up my wife’s pussy after several months not doing that.
Axel is an amazing male, his virility is awesome. However I have not any doubt that other black men would be able to make my wife cum in doggy with the same ease.
That was the first time they fucked in four legs doggy in front of me, but not precisely the first time Axel made my wife cum by behind. They had been fucking in the standing doggy variant during our seconda date.
Like I've said, I felt myself a little humiliated... and excited at the same time.

View attachment 352767 View attachment 352769
Well, I have never ever made my wife cum from fucking so even if you can't in the doggy position, you shouldn't be humiliated. The first time my wife was with another man, she was able to cum twice from fucking one with her on top, once him and since I never was able to make her cum, I did feel a bit humbled

He will kiss me after I have sucked my lover, or while my lover is inside of me. That is so hot to me. And I love him watching me with my lover and pleasuring himself. I'm not sure there is a name for it, but this is what we enjoy.

As with anything, we may evolve over time and our desires may change. I don't foresee a humiliation aspect becoming the norm, but I can see dirty talk and things like that.

Hubby here. So hot! The other day I fucked my wife (with condom) as she sucked her BBC bull. All mutual respect.

We are not into the humiliation aspect of this at all. My hubby has given me this wonderful opportunity to explore and experience my sexuality to the full, and I am grateful. We are secure in our marriage and he is secure with himself to be able to let me do this. He is still my main man.

With that said though, we do enjoy the eroticism of it all. He will kiss me after I have sucked my lover, or while my lover is inside of me. That is so hot to me. And I love him watching me with my lover and pleasuring himself. I'm not sure there is a name for it, but this is what we enjoy.

As with anything, we may evolve over time and our desires may change. I don't foresee a humiliation aspect becoming the norm, but I can see dirty talk and things like that.
cps: Great points. You never know where things will develop and tastes may change but it sounds like it works for you, hubby and obviously your bull so it is win-win-win. By the way, the dirty talk is very hot and my wife loves to tease me about things. Not humiliation just teasing and stuff. Keeps me "edged"

Back