Cuckolding without humiliation

Not necessarily. Some other guy is fucking me purely because my husband loves me enough to give me his blessing to explore. I managed quite nicely all those years being faithful to the first guy I slept with and, ultimately, married. He is perfectly capable of curling my toes. But I'm curious to see what else is out there. And he has given me the gift of allowing me to find out. And if he ever wanted me to stop, then that's exactly what would happen. And any guy who enjoys my company has never not understood that he is doing so SOLELY because my husband is okay with it.
...what she said.......:wub:

in my relationship i am the man and she is the woman, we are equal. the only difference is i enjoy her fucking other men as long as I agree and they have to be bigger then me (girth not as much length). sometimes i like the fantasy idea of her friends knowing she cheats for that humiliating sense but in real life i would not want that. I don't agree with the sissy or other homo sexual related aspects others bring into this lifestyle. I like to see her cum and see her make other men cum (she is a beast in bed)

I think what the black men need to realize is that not all white women/couples are looking for that kind of treatment. And what white women/couples need to realize is that not all black men are into it either. Not all will treat us that way, nor do they want to. Expect the treatment you want and will accept, on both sides, and if the other side is looking for sonething different, don't change your standards, just move on.

I'm just wanking away enjoying it not really arsed about this just love to fuck

Sure, there probably are SOME people like that out there, but I would wager that humiliation isn't a thing even for most guys in this lifestyle. I'm a guy exactly like you in your avatar, except for the fact that I'm white, and I'm also more than capable of giving a woman the ride of her life. I don't experience any feelings of inferiority when I compare myself to the black man.

However, I like variety and exploring different kinks with my girl. She is into black guys, I think it's sexy for her to fuck them and we don't have any relationship issues, so it's a win-win.

But, we are sane people who respect each other and play by mutually agreed rules, and only look for equally as sane, respectable people. Someone with your attitude can only dream about a quality woman like her, you better stick with the "cuckold" couples that have obvious issues if that's your thing.

rational stuff. as a consequence, it'll draw some blowback.

Regarding the OP, I think it depends on the individuals orientation or likes. In my situation I was bi/curious long before I even had an official girlfriend, I think me being curious about large penises, cum, anal, tells me that naturally I am a submissive guy. So when I am dominated, I get aroused by it, it be by my wife or any man.

Im not into the idea of sharing my wife as to huitiliate or shame myself ,but to have a power exchange where i am control of her and would share her for my pleasure .Any others see it this way ?
Like watching wife enjoy herself seen her act out fantasies and more she got turned on more I liked It she is horny weeks after says wanted try fantasy of vwe black guy so hopefully I will benefit weeks after

Im not into the idea of sharing my wife as to humiliate or shame myself ,but to have a power exchange where i am control of her and would share her for my pleasure .Any others see it this way ?

I just don't buy into all this "humulation" stuff I read about all over this site! For the wife and I it was a simple matter of bringing a long held fantasy of mine to fruition by being in the right place, at the right time, with the right guy!

My fantasty was to see her get laid by some well hung black guy! I have over 7 1/2 inches and lots of girth, so it had nothing to do with that department. We were at a cocktail party while attending a convention that I ran into an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin. We hadn't seen, or been in contact with each other in over ten years. Edwin, shortly after graduation took a position with a company in Europe, I stayed put, so it was natural that we lost contact with each other. Anyway, when I introduced Edwin to Pam (my wife), the fact she was attracted to him, albeit, him to her, didn't need a phycologist to figure out! Oh, did I mention that my friend is black?

Later after returning to our room, feeling a little giddy from one, or two perhaps, too many drinks, the wife and I were making out when my little fantasy took control, not unusual I might add, and I asked Pam, "Would you like to try a Big Black One while we're here?" I honestly wasn't thinking about Edwin, I was just being me and being plain horny! Neither did I anticipate her response! "EDWIN?" I blew my load right then and there! After several minutes Pam asked several questions about him, nothing un-thwart. Simple questions like, "Is he married?" (No he isn't) ""How come you've never mentioned him to me before?" (I did years ago but you don't remember?) So on it went! Then I mentioned about his reputation with the ladies back in our university days and how well hung he was! That part about "well hung", that's what she honed in on and we made out again! She had several orgasms as I kept telling her what Edwin would do if he ever got a chance to get into her! My intent was simply to get her excited and enjoy the trip! I never dreamed, even in my wildest moments, that Pam and Edwin would be making out the very next night! But they did and that's when my fantasy became reality in fact! Both Pam and I have written elsewhere on this site about that experience so no need to repeat what's already been written. Suffice to say, it had absolutely nothing to do with humiliation, intimidation or any of that kind of crap! It had everything to do with simple pure mutual carnal pleasure for all concerned!

Any regrets! One! "Why the heck did we have to wait so long before it happened?"

I have a simple answer to that question. We were never in the right place at the right time with right guy! This time we were! The fact that Edwin is an old friend, is black, has almost 12 ins. for Pam to play with, with a proportionally sized scrotum I might add. The mutual attraction between he and Pam, truly added to that fantastic night's experience! Seeing Edwin on his knees between Pam's outspread legs and introducing that massive black intruder to Pam's swollen hot wet horny pussy was simply ecstatic! I was frozen in time, totally helpless to do anything but stare in amazement as Edwin, being the gentleman that he is, took his time after each thrust of his cock, and allowed Pam's pussy to adjust to the size of its new found guest! And Pam enjoyed every moment of it, then and numerous times since. Least I forget, yes, Edwin went in bareback, then and every time since, always unloading deep inside her!

Pam, nor I for that matter, would have it any other way!

Last edited:
Sometimes I don't believe the wife seeks to humilate her hubby but the partner she is having sex with seems to guide her that way. An example is your wife has sex with a co worker then when you are out introduces you to him both know they had sex you don't until later and then you realize you have been humiliated and the wife doesn't see it that way

Back