Cuckolding without humiliation

I just don't buy into all this "humulation" stuff I read about all over this site! For the wife and I it was a simple matter of bringing a long held fantasy of mine to fruition by being in the right place, at the right time, with the right guy!
...Suffice to say, it had absolutely nothing to do with humiliation, intimidation or any of that kind of crap! It had everything to do with simple pure mutual carnal pleasure for all concerned!

It's fantasy. It's what some would wish this kind of sexual encounter to be. It's not likely a central element in many real ones.

For me, I like knowing the couple together to know how well they want to be treated. Some hubbies don't necessarily see it as humiliation. Not when the hubby wants to be involved in the cuckold action, to showcase his own submissive nature to his wife's lover.

I think you hit the nail on the head DSoul, everyone's perception is different. Seeing my wife taken by a bigger, more sexually talented man is a bit humiliating in itself and that humiliation is a great great turn on to us both. However if the bull was demeaning me or dis-respecting me in front of her, neither of us would get any enjoyment out of it so it is imperative for these things to be known beforehand so it becomes an experience of maximum enjoyment for all !

I think you hit the nail on the head DSoul, everyone's perception is different. Seeing my wife taken by a bigger, more sexually talented man is a bit humiliating in itself and that humiliation is a great great turn on to us both. However if the bull was demeaning me or dis-respecting me in front of her, neither of us would get any enjoyment out of it so it is imperative for these things to be known beforehand so it becomes an experience of maximum enjoyment for all !

The good thing was you already knew what you desires. Plenty of husbands out there haven't yet thought about this. Hence most get surprised when I bring up the subject to them. They don't realize that its not just about giving the wife to a Black man, but also how well they respond to the sight of watching her with her man.

018.jpg

The good thing was you already knew what you desires. Plenty of husbands out there haven't yet thought about this. Hence most get surprised when I bring up the subject to them. They don't realize that its not just about giving the wife to a Black man, but also how well they respond to the sight of watching her with her man.

Very true however with our first time, I had no idea whatsoever. Our much older neighbor ended up taking her in front of me and it was not ever even discussed beforehand. I did have a secret fantasy of perhaps seeing her fooling around with another man but it was secret. When it happened I was actually mostly shocked. Humiliation certainly a part of what I was feeling but that humiliation was turning me on. Somehow he sensed this would be my reaction and it grew from there

Back