Cuckolding and Eroticism to minimise Racism ?

GAVnGIN

Couple
From
UK
This i hope will be an interesting discussion. I believe we are heading in the right direction but racism obviously still exists.
Do you all agree that white girls more readily enjoying Black men is helping the cause?
And do you think that cuckold relationships are as valuable in a modern society to help minimise racism??
I actually feel that white or non black couples enjoying an interracial cuckold relationship have power to make folk accept and move on from past racist views. Certianly the next generations anyway.

I have had my share of dirty looks when I am with a black man in public, especially when dressed slutty. I think in some areas it may may racism worse.

I have had my share of dirty looks when I am with a black man in public, especially when dressed slutty. I think in some areas it may may racism worse.

Thanks Beth, but dont you think it just needs to be seen more often and things will improve. Its possibly more about the way youre dressed too. But thats going to be the case whether youre with a white or Black man or even alone. How does this make you feel??? And are there any positives in your mind??? X

I dont know why you have to wear slutty clothes when you’re out with a black man. I think black men will like you as much if you dress like a normal woman and its a little racist of you to have this stereotype thaughts about black men.

Thanks Beth, but dont you think it just needs to be seen more often and things will improve. Its possibly more about the way youre dressed too. But thats going to be the case whether youre with a white or Black man or even alone. How does this make you feel??? And are there any positives in your mind??? X
I know a few racists (guys who were in our car club) who hated seeing white women with black men. As far as when I get looks, I don't care because I h\am getting incredible sex.

Personally see interracial relationships irrespective of race as a key to minimise relationships. BMWF or WMBF anything. As long as they are happy together I believe people can stay together.

I dont know why you have to wear slutty clothes when you’re out with a black man. I think black men will like you as much if you dress like a normal woman and its a little racist of you to have this stereotype thaughts about black men.

Thats interesting you feel that way. I actually think some men prefer revealing or slutty clothing more than others and its likely Beth has just dressed to please this particular man.

The guy I was with when we traveled to NJ loved seeing me dressed like that, so I did.

The guy I was with when we traveled to NJ loved seeing me dressed like that, so I did.
And as a white man i have to be honest.... i have often spotted a white girl and thought phwoar, before Ive then noticed shes with a Black guy. Its the word slutty many women dont like, but i just think Black men bring out the sexy bitch in most white girls ;-) x

Agreed. I have gotten in plenty of chats ...I'm like why you have to dress slutty when we in public? Like I said women that feel that way ....will never marry or date a black man. He is only seen in a sexual matter. I'm a professional and educated dude . I prefer you be regular in public.

And to answer this post....the only way this lifestyle will curb racism, is that more white women and couples are willing to become friends with him . Hang out , go on trips together, etc. Stop caring with your friends and family think. Only people that shouldn't know are your *******. If you have a cool black guy that fucks good and is a good person, treat him as such.

Tribalism is part of human nature so interracial relationships are always bound to stir up negative emotion. Cuckolding is one way to transform that negative psychological energy into something less volatile.
Beautifully put. Thankyou x

And to answer this post....the only way this lifestyle will curb racism, is that more white women and couples are willing to become friends with him . Hang out , go on trips together, etc. Stop caring with your friends and family think. Only people that shouldn't know are your *******. If you have a cool black guy that fucks good and is a good person, treat him as such.
I fully agree Dellvan and thats how i hope to be one day. Id enjoy friends and family knowing. Secrets are hard work anyway. And it then helps others to appreciate and question this lifestyle which leads to more living it. We all hope :)

Back