Cuckold who clean up

Do you want to clean when the sperm come out the vagina or when the sperm is spread out in the vulva?
i have done a lot so sometimes the guy cums as when he pulls out there is a gush of cum that drips into my mouth and then she sits up on my face and lets it all come out. sometimes the bulls starts cumming inside and pulls out while he is still cumming spraying his load all over for me to lick up or he just slides his cock into my mouth and pumps it full. Sometimes she likes to have cum on her tits or belly or feet so I can lick it. Once a man accepts licking another mans cum he may as well go for it whole hog and suck cock as well since it adds to the fun

I need a cuckold couple here that hubby loves to clean up my dick as soon as it pops of his wifes freshly fucked pussy. Destin Fla here
find a cuck who sucks cock and is willing to fucklick then you can either have him clean or pump your load into his mouth. Once I accepted sucking cock it made things easier and more fun since i have no problem with cleaning or providing oral

I need a cuckold couple here that hubby loves to clean up my dick as soon as it pops of his wifes freshly fucked pussy. Destin Fla here
Your media tells me that that you should have no problem finding a couple that would love to share that gorgeous dick. I for one would love to clean her juices off of it.

This is the most honest answer in this thread. I absolutely agree with this answer, and I couldnt have said it better myself. I hardheartedly second this motion y'all !!
if you lick her while they fuck your mouth will be in position to catch all the cum when the bull pulls out. I clean because it makes it more pleasurable for her and the other man but i have learned to enjoy the role

if you lick her while they fuck your mouth will be in position to catch all the cum when the bull pulls out. I clean because it makes it more pleasurable for her and the other man but i have learned to enjoy the role
That is the perfect position. It's always enjoyable to watch a hubby clean.

Good post , my husband didn’t clean up until one night when my lover was doing me dogie style , hubby was kneeling next to the bed watching, lover emptied deep in me as he withdrew told hubby to suck his cock clean ,he did and put it back in so he could eat moor cum .
the stuff of dreams to some guys.
but to some of us dreams come true.

Do you want to clean when the sperm come out the vagina or when the sperm is spread out in the vulva?
Well both, but licking the Black mans sperm from inside would be the nicest for me.
Knowing his potent sperms are swimming up to her womb, frantically masturbating myself as eat his delicious cum.

Back