Cuckold who clean up

MY mouth knew no boundaries when she was filled and she used to scoot up my body and tell me to lick her lovers come.
fucking rampantly riding my face as I ate his and my come.
holding my head and coming all over face .
fucking loved it.
loved eating filled pussy from 19 to 60's.

This is something that I thought I'd never do, but after giving into pressure from my wife and her bull I now crave it ;)

Same thing here ! At the beginning, he thought it could be a "gay" thing to clean up the semen with his tongue.
But after discussing about it, not at all ! It is only basic respect for the bulls, for their power, for the cumshots they bury into our vaginas.

if the bull does it right he will start cumming deep in her pussy and then pull out spraying cum all over her clit , if he can cum a second time maybe he will cum on her nipples or her toes and the cuck will clean from there. I am often under her and when the bull starts to cum his juice drips into my mouth and when he pulls out his cock slides into my mouth and he will pump a few times to totally empty his load. Then the juice runs out from her and when she sits up and pushes down upon my face all the cum flows

if the bull does it right he will start cumming deep in her pussy and then pull out spraying cum all over her clit , if he can cum a second time maybe he will cum on her nipples or her toes and the cuck will clean from there. I am often under her and when the bull starts to cum his juice drips into my mouth and when he pulls out his cock slides into my mouth and he will pump a few times to totally empty his load. Then the juice runs out from her and when she sits up and pushes down upon my face all the cum flows
Sounds like a yummy feast

For me the cuckold husband, wherever he deposits his sperm it is my duty and responsibility to do the cleanup routine on or in my beautiful wife and if he requires or desires post cum cleanup for the bull. Sometimes my wife enjoys keeping his deep cum in her to herself, his special gift for her only!!!

Back