A new stage

Eluza

Couple

following this instruction, I moved on to a new stage and decided to isolate my wife from my sperm, the next sperm that will be injected into my wife's pussy and flow down her legs is the sperm of black stallions,and from now on, my sperm will either stay on my underpants or be flushed to the floor/into the toilet. The next stage will be the isolation of my wife from my penis...

BBC offers to jerk off to a photo of my wife, who jerked off to her, write in the comments "+++"
Picsart_23-12-16_23-12-22-798.jpg
IMG_20231215_171601_160.jpgIMG_20231212_195200_296~2.jpg

following this instruction, I moved on to a new stage and decided to isolate my wife from my sperm, the next sperm that will be injected into my wife's pussy and flow down her legs is the sperm of black stallions,and from now on, my sperm will either stay on my underpants or be flushed to the floor/into the toilet. The next stage will be the isolation of my wife from my penis...

BBC offers to jerk off to a photo of my wife, who jerked off to her, write in the comments "+++"
View attachment 6715404
View attachment 6715405View attachment 6715449
She is made for big black cocks that will pump her full of sperm

if 1 stud cums in her 1 time , his sperm is enough to fill her pussy , mouth and even splash on her tits so that the sperm flows down her tits Unlike my sperm , which sometimes is not even enough to start flowing out of the pussy , it deserves more View attachment 6715496
And I‘m sure her black bull will leave some hickeys on these boobies

View attachment 6715404
View attachment 6715405View attachment 6715449

gorgeous lady

Back