Cuckold wants pussy

@NickyAguiar: Oh, more and more i think i get the meanings of your words. :rolleyes: And please, correct me if i am wrong...

You are asking for advice, ideas or suggestions of how you could do the cuckolding, or how it is done "correctly". And by "cuckolding" you seem to refer to a femdom cuckold lifestyle.

i get the impression that your real problem with that is not how to do the cuckolding per se but much rather that you do not know how to dominate. Am i right?

ImO many people have misconceptions about dominance and submission. Some think that the dominant part forces something on a submissive and, if only it is done correctly, the submissive will knuckle down no matter what. But this is not the case. At least not in an adult lifestyle. Likewise, you cannot "*******" a particular lifestyle on a partner.

Try to be informed about the BDSM lifestyle family, especially D/s play. There are plenty of informative sites that serve as quite good resources. Most have also an introductory section for beginners, a glossary of common terms and/or FAQs. Try to be and stay safe, sane and consensual, keep communication channels with your partner open, and enjoy life as an adult. Because It is about joy for every person involved. Have fun!

My cuckold says he has no problem if I deny him my holes. For him the problem is not fucking more girls in is life... Shoul i let him fuck other girls in order to be bbc only and deny my holes to him???
We had this discussion early on. We were always a couple & we flirted with swinging. When I learned of hubbys fantasy to see me with a BBC and to cuckold him once or twice I looked into the lifestyle. Many women did not want to share thier husbands and I as in the same category. I wanted to be the source of his desire gratification. We discussed it and we decided that to me it felt inappropriate for him to sleep around. I used chastity to maintain his desire and this provides security. I know he cannot sexually perform even if he wanted to. Right now he is under u control.
J
Xoxoxo

That doesn't really prove anything, but I didn't say you weren't real for sure. I suspect everyone on here is fake.

so let me get this straight ... she verified as real, but she's not real. this from a non-verified account? cmon now. lets dial it back jjuuuust a bit.

As to the original point ... Nicky, we have run the gambit in our relationship, and completely agree with the "you two need to agree to the terms". We have done the swinger thing, we have done the she only fucks and denies me thing, to the current situation, where I do have a submissive she is aware of, I share photos and details when we play - and wife has full control and veto rights on what I do with sub and what the frequency is...because our primary relationship is the main focus, and all other sexual relationships are intended to enhance and make it sexier.

Quite honestly .... when I came home, my cock tasting of pussy, the first thing wifey did is suck those pussy juices off of it and fuck me...she was so turned on...so it can work - but its all about communication and mutual agreement.

I think if you want to be a true cuckold and in time a happy and content one, you need to come to terms will only ever touch your wifes pussy ever again AND only when when she's willing to give you some. My wife wants and expects that level of commitment as well. We look at occasional access to her pussy as a privilege that i constantly need to earn, which i'm more than happy to and totally understand and agree with.
Once you have an active hotwife, you need to learn to worship her constantly promiscuous cunt and only hers.
I Will pass the message. I AM a girl btw

He has everything right to want to change his dynamic of the situation.
I know every couple is different but if you are a true cuckold in the "traditional" sense, your only sexual interest is your wife's. You can have sex with her but no one else. She can have anyone she wants. If he wants other women, then he wants to be a swinger. That is different than being a cuckold. That is my opinion.

I know every couple is different but if you are a true cuckold in the "traditional" sense, your only sexual interest is your wife's. You can have sex with her but no one else. She can have anyone she wants. If he wants other women, then he wants to be a swinger. That is different than being a cuckold. That is my opinion.
Who cares about labels? I say if both are agreeable to try it then try it...

No I don't think you should. A cuckold is supposed to remain true and faithful to his hotwife. ALWAYS
Swingers, vixens n stags I can understand their lifestyle, but not cuckolds.

Why would anyone wants to be humiliated, deprived, chastised, clean-up, sharing or giving his wife to other men, n never have intimate time with her?

Spending time together in bed as a couple, may ensure cuckolds won’t find themselves alone, or on the side line one day.

I am glad I am a straight white stud male who loves women. I know for some people different strokes for different folks.....lol.

To me I feel that there are different ways to cuckold but I think the umbrella is being used like a huge net in the ocean. Throw it out and later there will be all kinds of fish. Mac I understand the old-school definition is seldom used today. A thought though, if the husband has sex with any other women then his wife is a Cuckqueen . Or they both become involved with an open marriage. A large contradiction to open this thread. My cuckold says he has no problem if I deny him my holes. Then it says, For him the problem is not fucking more girls in is life.. He don't care if his wife cuts him off, but he wants to fuck over woman. The whole purpose that so many say on here is, It is all about the wife. If she does cut him off and he gets sex elsewhere, for what would be the reason to stay together, they wouldn't need each other.
We are not together for the sex. Thats pretty clear...

Just find some agreement on what works out for both of you. Talk. It doesn't have to be a real cuckold relationship. But both of you should be happy with what you agree.

Swingers, vixens n stags I can understand their lifestyle, but not cuckolds.

Why would anyone wants to be humiliated, deprived, chastised, clean-up, sharing or giving his wife to other men, n never have intimate time with her?

Spending time together in bed as a couple, may ensure cuckolds won’t find themselves alone, or on the side line one day.

I am glad I am a straight white stud male who loves women. I know for some people different strokes for different folks.....lol.
Yes different strokes and also not everyone who is a cuckold wants to be humiliated, deprived, chastised or clean up. THat is a generalization but there are many different "levels" of cuckolding. Yes there are some that have sex with their wives but like to occassionally watch them with another man and doesn't want any of the things you described. Can't put everyone under one umbrella. I guess my post sounded like a generalization but I meant it as more of a "classification". At least the way I look at it.

he should derive his pleasure not from penetrative sex but rather watching you with bulls and just supporting you on your slut journey
I think he has a change of heart, n now he wants his wife back, but not sure how to tell her, or he knows his wife won’t take him back.
The only option he can do, seek another woman to get what he was missing from being a cuckold, or he can’t get the love n sex from his wife.
Some hotwives leave their husbands n go with their bulls, so are cuckolds may leave their wives n find other women.
A fantasy is hot n sexy once it’s played out, but it’s very hard to rewind once becomes a reality, it’s much worse n harder when one of the 2 start breaking away. I call it a death sentence or game over.

Back