Cuckold wants pussy

My cuckold says he has no problem if I deny him my holes. For him the problem is not fucking more girls in is life... Shoul i let him fuck other girls in order to be bbc only and deny my holes to him???
Why would u guys even be in a relationship anymore if things were indeed that one sided. Nothing but more "Fake News" on this weird site

Wow I'm brand new to this site/forum...that was a nice surprise lol I have been wanting my girl to cuckold me with a mug bigger cock for about 2 years now(that she knows of lol) and only told her in the last 6 months that I want to watch her take bbc. The thing is, she used to exclusively have sex with black men in college. Most of which were on the college basketball team (really tall and really muscular) so I know she's into it but she refuses to admit anything about her sexual past to me. I want her to open up to me about her love (or past love) for bbc I need help lol

Do you think you deserve it? :-D i am asking for cuckolding tips for my relation trying to get information from people living the lifestyle and in the end the discussion is about me being a girl or not -.-
I tried to talk to you about that subject before, but you only wanted to talk to other girls, which does sound like something a guy would do.

After reading this, I am so confused. This is not be the cuckold relationship I have, it is more like just an open marriage. You would both have sex with others, just not intercourse with each other...really?

After reading this, I am so confused. This is not be the cuckold relationship I have, it is more like just an open marriage. You would both have sex with others, just not intercourse with each other...really?

There are all kinds of relationships across the spectrum. Open marriage, dominant male, queen of spades. I think what is missing with the original poster is that they (her and her guy) want different things. That can lead to failure of the relationship. The key is discussion, and that both agree on the ground rules. For some, the ground rules are that the woman makes all the rules and decisions, and if both agree on that, that's fine. Not the case here, though.

Back