Cuckold wants pussy

My cuckold says he has no problem if I deny him my holes. For him the problem is not fucking more girls in is life... Shoul i let him fuck other girls in order to be bbc only and deny my holes to him???
Ok we went through this once. My husband wanted to have sex with another woman. I permitted it at the choice of whom. I picked a very hot GF, he agreed. Thing is when it became sex time. I had her fuck him, pegging him silly while in his spiked cock cage. It was sex with another woman after all. Oh and he doesn't ask now.

We had this discussion early on. We were always a couple & we flirted with swinging. When I learned of hubbys fantasy to see me with a BBC and to cuckold him once or twice I looked into the lifestyle. Many women did not want to share thier husbands and I as in the same category. I wanted to be the source of his desire gratification. We discussed it and we decided that to me it felt inappropriate for him to sleep around. I used chastity to maintain his desire and this provides security. I know he cannot sexually perform even if he wanted to. Right now he is under u control.
J
Xoxoxo
Your unbelievably sexy. Tell him if he doesn't want to be cuckold by you (and monogamous), there are a lot of guys happy to take his job

I'd buy him one of these. My wife purchased this exact one for me, is absolutely amazing, even tight on a small cock. They can be a hassle to wash and dry afterwards, plus these ones are expensive, but if he's seeking some pussy pleasure but you want him to stay monogamous and not interested in giving him the real thing, these are a great alternative. I can never get over how great this one feels.

Attachments

• fake-pussy.jpg
    fake-pussy.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 18
Back