Cuckold wants pussy

I think if you want to be a true cuckold and in time a happy and content one, you need to come to terms will only ever touch your wifes pussy ever again AND only when when she's willing to give you some. My wife wants and expects that level of commitment as well. We look at occasional access to her pussy as a privilege that i constantly need to earn, which i'm more than happy to and totally understand and agree with.
Once you have an active hotwife, you need to learn to worship her constantly promiscuous cunt and only hers.

Last edited:
if that's what he wants then he is in the wrong lifestyle. This lifestyle requires him to be under his wife's control and obedient to her. And like the rest of us white males, he doesn't deserve pussy in the first place.
Your statement comes of as all inclusive, Cuckolding to you may not be the same for others. Alpha cuckolds may not give up control or become obedient. Just because you and I may want to give up pussy doesn't mean that most men give up intercourse with their wives.

Your statement comes of as all inclusive, Cuckolding to you may not be the same for others. Alpha cuckolds may not give up control or become obedient. Just because you and I may want to give up pussy doesn't mean that most men give up intercourse with their wives.

That's what I was thinking. There is no one way to do this. There are guys here who love the idea of being caged. Others don't. Some want to be humiliated, others don't. There are many ways to do this.

I agree with you! Cuckolding is the man letting her play and he stays loyal to her. Just my way of seeing things, if they go black only, that is okay to as long as they are happy.
Most definitely if the man's wife is having sex with others, he's a cuckold, however, that's kind of where the definition ends. The husband may or may not screw around himself; usually to get the wife involved in the first place he agrees to not screw around. That's part of the negotiations and parameters couples might set for this kind of activity.
I think of cuckolding as a one-way open marriage for the wife, but the man is a cuckold as soon as she starts having sex outside the marriage.

To me I feel that there are different ways to cuckold but I think the umbrella is being used like a huge net in the ocean. Throw it out and later there will be all kinds of fish. Mac I understand the old-school definition is seldom used today. A thought though, if the husband has sex with any other women then his wife is a Cuckqueen . Or they both become involved with an open marriage. A large contradiction to open this thread. My cuckold says he has no problem if I deny him my holes. Then it says, For him the problem is not fucking more girls in is life.. He don't care if his wife cuts him off, but he wants to fuck over woman. The whole purpose that so many say on here is, It is all about the wife. If she does cut him off and he gets sex elsewhere, for what would be the reason to stay together, they wouldn't need each other.

To me I feel that there are different ways to cuckold but I think the umbrella is being used like a huge net in the ocean. Throw it out and later there will be all kinds of fish. Mac I understand the old-school definition is seldom used today. A thought though, if the husband has sex with any other women then his wife is a Cuckqueen . Or they both become involved with an open marriage. A large contradiction to open this thread. My cuckold says he has no problem if I deny him my holes. Then it says, For him the problem is not fucking more girls in is life.. He don't care if his wife cuts him off, but he wants to fuck over woman. The whole purpose that so many say on here is, It is all about the wife. If she does cut him off and he gets sex elsewhere, for what would be the reason to stay together, they wouldn't need each other.

Ever heard of an open marriage, or swinging?
It is fine that you do not see it, but others do. If she is fine with him fucking other woman, then there is no problem. If she denies him, then there is a chance he will leave her. It is clear he wants pussy, it is up to her which one he gets, hers, or other.

My cuckold says he has no problem if I deny him my holes. For him the problem is not fucking more girls in is life... Shoul i let him fuck other girls in order to be bbc only and deny my holes to him???
Please girl! You should immediately put him in chastity, ensuring he gets no sexual relief other than through you and your B
ull. He doesn't seem to grasp how his being a cuckold works. :rolleyes: It is up to you to show him. :wub:

Here we go, I agree that if a cuckold has sex it should be with his wife, But one couples way of cuckolding is never exactly the same as another couples way. Not all men are willing to give up sex with their wives, some do have woman on the side. What is good for one is not good for 100 others. Myself I enjoy denial and don't want another woman, but no cage. It is all about her is a good theory, but the truth is all cuckolds get what they want or a great many would do something about it.

My cuckold says he has no problem if I deny him my holes. For him the problem is not fucking more girls in is life...
He is not a "cuckold" (in terms of common B2w forum usage of that word ;) ).
And you could then have a both-sided open marriage instead, if you don't mind.
Shoul i let him fuck other girls in order to be bbc only and deny my holes to him???
Sorry, but this question makes no sense to me. i think you already fuck other guys on the side? So, for restricting yourself to a smaller group, in return you want to "let" your "cuckold" fuck whoever he wants? Is that what you are saying? And, what if he starts fucking whoever he wants even without you letting him?

Back