Hi,

What would you say about a cuckold while on vacation in one of *****Allinclusive Hotels in Kemer, Turkey from May 5, 2022 to May 15, 2022?

Hotwife needs Big Black Cock (-:BBC;-).

If you want to fuck a Very Hot Wife during the holidays in front of her cuckold husband and you have a sufficiently large penis, preferably BBC, please contact us

IT
Heyaa man I have a nice tool, would you like to see it.

Been going to Bodrum and Antalya on a summer holiday for the past few years, and had fun with several nice couples.

We had a holiday in Silviri , found it fantastic , I have never been touched so many times on my ass , men there just took liberties, on the beach was olso enjoyable,steve loved me being approached while wearing my g string bikini , however , we found a bar that I presumed was a pick up joint , so I dressed for the occasion, in a little as possible, standing around the crowd I was soon manhandled , so I returned the favour , on one occasion as I felt a man back I discovered he had a huge erection it felt so thick , he grabbed my hand and led to a quite corner of the bar fetching out his cock , handing me money and pointing to his cock , what is a woman to do ,so , kneeling down I enjoyed this man’s cock , holding my head he face fucked me unloading a very sweet load .
back at the bar steve told me that it must be a bar for ladies of the night as he seen men giving women money , telling him about my enjoyable head job and giving him the money we left.
days later steve suggested we go back to the night bar , this time he told me to wear nothing under my dress , entering the hot night bar there was a good crowd , I mingled as Steve found a spot , again I was manhandled , looking around there were several black men so ventured towards them , and yes I got them interested in me , I got handed a ******* as they circled me , the very coarse words tuned me on , as I smiled one lifted my dress exposing my nakedness , that caused them to get very exited, as my fanny was fingered and nipples pinched , one whispered something into another ear , I was then led through a back door into a small room , both men kissed me and removed my dress , they both got naked and pointed to there cocks ,I sucked them both until one decided I needed fucking , both men fucked me and released there loads down my throat , one showed me to a rest room to clean up as I came out there was two other black men wanting the same treatment , I loved Turkey . Xxxxxxx
My wife is so innocent, I really need to get her to Turkey

Back