Hi,

What would you say about a cuckold while on vacation in one of *****Allinclusive Hotels in Kemer, Turkey from May 5, 2022 to May 15, 2022?

Hotwife needs Big Black Cock (-:BBC;-).

If you want to fuck a Very Hot Wife during the holidays in front of her cuckold husband and you have a sufficiently large penis, preferably BBC, please contact us

IT

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

What would you say about a cuckold while on vacation in one of *****Allinclusive Hotels in Kemer, Turkey from May 5, 2022 to May 15, 2022?

If you want to fuck a Very Hot Wife during the holidays in front of her cuckold husband and you have a sufficiently large penis, preferably BBC, please contact us

IT
Hottttttttttttt!!!!!!!

We had a holiday in Silviri , found it fantastic , I have never been touched so many times on my ass , men there just took liberties, on the beach was olso enjoyable,steve loved me being approached while wearing my g string bikini , however , we found a bar that I presumed was a pick up joint , so I dressed for the occasion, in a little as possible, standing around the crowd I was soon manhandled , so I returned the favour , on one occasion as I felt a man back I discovered he had a huge erection it felt so thick , he grabbed my hand and led to a quite corner of the bar fetching out his cock , handing me money and pointing to his cock , what is a woman to do ,so , kneeling down I enjoyed this man’s cock , holding my head he face fucked me unloading a very sweet load .
back at the bar steve told me that it must be a bar for ladies of the night as he seen men giving women money , telling him about my enjoyable head job and giving him the money we left.
days later steve suggested we go back to the night bar , this time he told me to wear nothing under my dress , entering the hot night bar there was a good crowd , I mingled as Steve found a spot , again I was manhandled , looking around there were several black men so ventured towards them , and yes I got them interested in me , I got handed a ******* as they circled me , the very coarse words tuned me on , as I smiled one lifted my dress exposing my nakedness , that caused them to get very exited, as my fanny was fingered and nipples pinched , one whispered something into another ear , I was then led through a back door into a small room , both men kissed me and removed my dress , they both got naked and pointed to there cocks ,I sucked them both until one decided I needed fucking , both men fucked me and released there loads down my throat , one showed me to a rest room to clean up as I came out there was two other black men wanting the same treatment , I loved Turkey . Xxxxxxx

We had a holiday in Silviri , found it fantastic , I have never been touched so many times on my ass , men there just took liberties, on the beach was olso enjoyable,steve loved me being approached while wearing my g string bikini , however , we found a bar that I presumed was a pick up joint , so I dressed for the occasion, in a little as possible, standing around the crowd I was soon manhandled , so I returned the favour , on one occasion as I felt a man back I discovered he had a huge erection it felt so thick , he grabbed my hand and led to a quite corner of the bar fetching out his cock , handing me money and pointing to his cock , what is a woman to do ,so , kneeling down I enjoyed this man’s cock , holding my head he face fucked me unloading a very sweet load .
back at the bar steve told me that it must be a bar for ladies of the night as he seen men giving women money , telling him about my enjoyable head job and giving him the money we left.
days later steve suggested we go back to the night bar , this time he told me to wear nothing under my dress , entering the hot night bar there was a good crowd , I mingled as Steve found a spot , again I was manhandled , looking around there were several black men so ventured towards them , and yes I got them interested in me , I got handed a ******* as they circled me , the very coarse words tuned me on , as I smiled one lifted my dress exposing my nakedness , that caused them to get very exited, as my fanny was fingered and nipples pinched , one whispered something into another ear , I was then led through a back door into a small room , both men kissed me and removed my dress , they both got naked and pointed to there cocks ,I sucked them both until one decided I needed fucking , both men fucked me and released there loads down my throat , one showed me to a rest room to clean up as I came out there was two other black men wanting the same treatment , I loved Turkey . Xxxxxxx
When you come again able to play with you

Hi, I like your profile. You sound great couple and your lady is sexy. I'm an African American gentleman currently in Turkey. I'd like to meet you and have some fun together. Let me know if you are interested. View attachment 5024952
Our wife enjoys our trips every year to jamaica
Already booked 2023 and contacted our stud availability for that whole week , who knows we might bring our girlfriend, she is looking foward to go with us and meet our stud , soo now he has 3 ass holes to fill up

Hi,

IT
we have a house in Turkey, we love it there
Welcome to Istanbull guys.

Attachments

• IMG-20220925-WA0013.jpg
    IMG-20220925-WA0013.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 55
Back