Cuckold thoughts

Shecuckedme

Male
Gold Member
From
MN, US
My wife told me she was talking to a group of young black men at her job the other day and I can’t get it out of my mind. She was out for a walk on her break and when she came back they were having a smoke break and she just randomly stopped and started a conversation with them, I’m hoping she is on the hunt she knows it turns me on like crazy to think about her and black men and she has my blessing! My wife is a good looking milf I really wonder what they were saying about her after she left.

We startted about 4 or 5 yrs back when I realized it was time to step foward , i bought us a vacation for adults to jamaica once there i prearranged a black guy come to our room as a stripper, i told my wife it was a welcome part of the hotel arrangement, he danced showing his enormous talent in a elephant bikini and teased my wife dancing and putting his dick all over here before i knew it we were already kind of ******* and i asked her if she wanted to try his dick to which she answered; are you sure bby
The rest you can imagine, it was a night full of sex and a wild wife ❤️
Bye the way it was my first time i sucked a mans cock too 💕

We startted about 4 or 5 yrs back when I realized it was time to step foward , i bought us a vacation for adults to jamaica once there i prearranged a black guy come to our room as a stripper, i told my wife it was a welcome part of the hotel arrangement, he danced showing his enormous talent in a elephant bikini and teased my wife dancing and putting his dick all over here before i knew it we were already kind of ******* and i asked her if she wanted to try his dick to which she answered; are you sure bby
The rest you can imagine, it was a night full of sex and a wild wife ❤️
Bye the way it was my first time i sucked a mans cock too 💕
That's hot. I kinda did something once you know your wife can get off at thought of BBC then it's our job as hubby to place them into a sexual situation like you did. Then before you know it you have a Hotwife that enjoys BBC. Well done.

Back