Cuckold Question

I have a friend who doesn’t know about this lifestyle and definitely doesn’t know I do. But he’s been dating a girl he’s deeply in love with and she recently cheated on him with a black guy she met. It was her idea. She knew what she was doing. She knew that her boyfriend is kind of a softy and wouldn’t get too angry at the news when she told him. She said that it wouldn’t happen again. But we all know how these things go. He loves her a lot but he’s really hurt by this but agreed to work things through with her..... idk what to tell him honestly I think she’s going to keep doing it. Who can blame her? Should he just get used to it? When she cheated it was her idea and she was cold hearted about and honestly didn’t care in the moment and only felt bad afterwards

I have a friend who doesn’t know about this lifestyle and definitely doesn’t know I do. But he’s been dating a girl he’s deeply in love with and she recently cheated on him with a black guy she met. It was her idea. She knew what she was doing. She knew that her boyfriend is kind of a softy and wouldn’t get too angry at the news when she told him. She said that it wouldn’t happen again. But we all know how these things go. He loves her a lot but he’s really hurt by this but agreed to work things through with her..... idk what to tell him honestly I think she’s going to keep doing it. Who can blame her? Should he just get used to it? When she cheated it was her idea and she was cold hearted about and honestly didn’t care in the moment and only felt bad afterwards
You think eventually she can make him accept it? That she’ll get him wearing her panties or a cockcage? Maybe make him watch and hold her too as it happens

Cuckold is not for everybody you must have trust in yourself and selfcontrol and a very open talk with your wife to make sure she is ready for it

For us CUCKOLD is not the same as CHEATING...To make a relationship work long term there is a vital need for some honestly. I suspect in some cases acceptance can work in the place of honesty.

For us CUCKOLD is not the same as CHEATING...To make a relationship work long term there is a vital need for some honestly. I suspect in some cases acceptance can work in the place of honesty.
It becomes a bond between you and your wife like a loyalty to each other and a secret only both know

Why did she even tell him? How does hurting him with that information make any sense?

What he didn't know couldn't hurt him only her conscience. By unloading her conscience and by him staying with her he totally has left the door open for him to be ****** into a life of being cucked!🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I strongly wanted a girlfriend like her. Girls who tend to cheat are the hottest and, as a cuckold, she would have made me happy :love:
But each of us is different and maybe he doesn't feel the same emotions.
But you too are a cuckold so my advice is to speak to him, tell him about you and let him know that this lifestyle also exists

Back