Cuckold Orgasm

No orgasms for cucky until I am done with my lovers. Sometimes that is after a couple rounds, sometimes that means the next morning. Then he can cum while he is licking my pussy clean from the last round of f*cking. I think it would be sexy to only let him cum when he is licking my lovers cock clean but the cold hard truth is I don't like sharing black cock.
Haha. My wife is a LOT like you. NEVER ever cum until my wife is all done. Mostly the next morning or while I am eating her cleaning her, she will let me masturbate. She is trying to train me to be able to cum just from eating her pussy. We are about 50/50 on that so far

Much to the enjoyment of the three of us (black BF, me, cuck hubby) my hubby can only cum when our black BF is here. So as you can imagine, he eagerly wants him here as often as possible. He is not allowed to cum while I am having sex...been there, done that, not a good thing! After I am completely satisfied, we have hubby kneel with his cum-cup and masturbate. We make him edge himself for awhile, then I stand before and tell him lick my black-only pussy and he explodes. He is so predictable but I do love him so!
SUPER HOT :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))--------------------------

Much to the enjoyment of the three of us (black BF, me, cuck hubby) my hubby can only cum when our black BF is here. So as you can imagine, he eagerly wants him here as often as possible. He is not allowed to cum while I am having sex...been there, done that, not a good thing! After I am completely satisfied, we have hubby kneel with his cum-cup and masturbate. We make him edge himself for awhile, then I stand before and tell him lick my black-only pussy and he explodes. He is so predictable but I do love him so!
Is the cum cup to collect hubby's cum for him to eat later?

I am not allowed to touch my dick while her bull is visiting anymore, or cum until my wife tells me too. When we first started I shot my load one time and fell asleep while watching her get fucked. She was very upset. I am to preform what ever duty she asks While he is here. This includes sucking his big black dick and letting him cum in my mouth. If she tells him to do that. I didn't like sucking at first but now like it and got myself off while sucking one time. She was furious at me . Another time one of her married quicky lovers came in my mouth and went home without fucking her. I never seen her so mad. The first time she told a bull to put his dick up my ass it hurt and I cried a little. She liked watching him pound my ass and actually had an orgasim. The next time I put lube in my ass without telling her I came with his dick inside me and she was pretty upset over that. I didn't like eating a guys cum out of my wife's pussy at first but now like it enough to play with my self and get off while she sits on my face . She is ok with that if I ask before I shoot. She says it is very rude if I just cum,Her lover likes for me to rim his ass and lick his balls while he fucks my wife. She got mad at me for doing this and making him cum too quickly. I do not do this anymore unless she tells me to.
My favorite way to cum is while licking her ass . This is my reward for being a good husband. Before she started with other guys this would be a special treat for me like my birthday. She would prop 2 pillows under her flat belly. I would kiss her asshole like I was a set of lips. Then work my way toughe in and out of her ass. Until we both had an orgasim. This was my favorite romantic evenings with my wife. She was so good to me some nights after she worked late she would let me lick her ass while she watched TV . For some reason working late gave her a sore pussy and she told me to just do her ass. We both still like my asslicking skills but she now asks her black lover to fuck her ass. This leads to very intense orgasims for both my wife and her bull. He cums in her and it drips out slowly. Other times he pulls out and just cums on her crack. Either way I still like licking and kissing her ass hole and this will always make me cum.

No orgasms for cucky until I am done with my lovers. Sometimes that is after a couple rounds, sometimes that means the next morning. Then he can cum while he is licking my pussy clean from the last round of f*cking. I think it would be sexy to only let him cum when he is licking my lovers cock clean but the cold hard truth is I don't like sharing black cock.
Wow

I am not allowed to touch my dick while her bull is visiting anymore, or cum until my wife tells me too. When we first started I shot my load one time and fell asleep while watching her get fucked. She was very upset. I am to preform what ever duty she asks While he is here. This includes sucking his big black dick and letting him cum in my mouth. If she tells him to do that. I didn't like sucking at first but now like it and got myself off while sucking one time. She was furious at me . Another time one of her married quicky lovers came in my mouth and went home without fucking her. I never seen her so mad. The first time she told a bull to put his dick up my ass it hurt and I cried a little. She liked watching him pound my ass and actually had an orgasim. The next time I put lube in my ass without telling her I came with his dick inside me and she was pretty upset over that. I didn't like eating a guys cum out of my wife's pussy at first but now like it enough to play with my self and get off while she sits on my face . She is ok with that if I ask before I shoot. She says it is very rude if I just cum,Her lover likes for me to rim his ass and lick his balls while he fucks my wife. She got mad at me for doing this and making him cum too quickly. I do not do this anymore unless she tells me to.
My favorite way to cum is while licking her ass . This is my reward for being a good husband. Before she started with other guys this would be a special treat for me like my birthday. She would prop 2 pillows under her flat belly. I would kiss her asshole like I was a set of lips. Then work my way toughe in and out of her ass. Until we both had an orgasim. This was my favorite romantic evenings with my wife. She was so good to me some nights after she worked late she would let me lick her ass while she watched TV . For some reason working late gave her a sore pussy and she told me to just do her ass. We both still like my asslicking skills but she now asks her black lover to fuck her ass. This leads to very intense orgasims for both my wife and her bull. He cums in her and it drips out slowly. Other times he pulls out and just cums on her crack. Either way I still like licking and kissing her ass hole and this will always make me cum.
My wife controls how and when I can cum also. It never is good to cum before she is done with her bull. It changes everything

This is hot! I also love how you say "our black boyfriend" implying that he's hubbys bf too.

My hubby only cums anally now. When we first started this practice I allowed him to masturbate anally with a dildo, now it is only when I peg him or when one of my lovers fuck him. He rarely cums from pegging, but he cums almost every time he is fucked unless the guy finishes quickly.

Back