Cuckold Humility?

Being honest to bull about the fag desires we are coming to accept as who we are. Fags
I was too ashamed to say it...but most cuckolds turn into fags...I was 100% before , now I love being here reading from more experienced hubbies and bf s who have more years of experience...We need a Skype chat so we can all Jo and chat...idea makes me so hard

Attachments

• CK Closeup.png
    CK Closeup.png
    70.2 KB · Views: 11
I was too ashamed to say it...but most cuckolds turn into fags...I was 100% before , now I love being here reading from more experienced hubbies and bf s who have more years of experience...We need a Skype chat so we can all Jo and chat...idea makes me so hard
It's a thin line in some occasions...

I have pondered lately on the true meaning of "cuckold humility". What does it mean to be truly humbled as a cuckold?... What about you?
Cuckoldry and humility come together in my case. i’m always kneeling in front of my Wife and Lovers. i can’t talk unless i’m asked a question. I have to obey silently whatever They order. i have to look permanently at the floor and never at Their eyes or anyone else’s. my desires are never attended to. i can’t be rude to anybody, in private or in public. i could be severely punished if my ego shows up. Years and years of behaving with humility have made my body language humble. i wasn’t like this when i was young. i was kind of arrogant. But now a lot of people tell me that, because of my way of being, i seem to be gay. i don’t know why. i’m not gay

Cuckoldry and humility come together in my case. i’m always kneeling in front of my Wife and Lovers. i can’t talk unless i’m asked a question. I have to obey silently whatever They order. i have to look permanently at the floor and never at Their eyes or anyone else’s. my desires are never attended to. i can’t be rude to anybody, in private or in public. i could be severely punished if my ego shows up. Years and years of behaving with humility have made my body language humble. i wasn’t like this when i was young. i was kind of arrogant. But now a lot of people tell me that, because of my way of being, i seem to be gay. i don’t know why. i’m not gay
Fascinating to read, thanks for sharing. Do you derive any pleasure or does your pleasure comes from being a part of your wives happiness?

Much like a dog that is reluctant to make eye-contact, the analogy is quite appropriate.
I have at times been told to rest at the foot of the bed, while wifey & bull fuck and rest in our marital bed.

Christine often refers to me as a "puppy", telling me to "let the big dog do his thing".
In nature, I have watched the weaker, smaller dog watch as his "mate" is bred, and then
sniff and lick her after the big dog is done.

Is it surprising then that the smaller beta puppy has it's tail between it's legs?
It is just displaying humility and deference to the "Big Dog".

Fascinating to read, thanks for sharing. Do you derive any pleasure or does your pleasure comes from being a part of your wives happiness?
my pleasure comes only from my Wife happiness. i don't get any pleasure from pain, humiliation or emasculation. And is very hard for me to don't be allowed to make love to my wife and witness how Her Master and other Men sexually use her. It makes me so jelous. But in the other hand i still close to Her, she is happy and i am use to be used that way.

my pleasure comes only from my Wife happiness. i don't get any pleasure from pain, humiliation or emasculation. And is very hard for me to don't be allowed to make love to my wife and witness how Her Master and other Men sexually use her. It makes me so jelous. But in the other hand i still close to Her, she is happy and i am use to be used that way.
Thank you again for sharing. So glad to read this is for your wife’s happiness. I am learning how big of a commitment that can be. and have learned about myself in doing so. You give me hope that one day I will see that look of pleasure on my wife’s face while she receives pleasure from another man.

You give me hope that one day I will see that look of pleasure on my wife’s face while she receives pleasure from another man.
Seeing that look of happiness on my Wife's face is really priceless. Now I can see that it really is what makes me accept the things that They do to me. i have no words for that moment.

Back