Cuckold Humility?

Jiggajank

Couple
Gold Member
From
TX, US
I have pondered lately on the true meaning of "cuckold humility". What does it mean to be truly humbled as a cuckold?

I have a recurring vision of my bull ordering me onto the shower with him - commanding me in a gentle but firm tone to suds his strong body and enormous cock. Pushing me to experience his greater size and strength firsthand - later pushing me up against the wall and rubbing his long, hard cock teasingly through my butt cheeks - making me gasp as the tip gently teases my butthole, making me sweat and fuss. The low, deep chuckling laughter as he observes the depths of his bull influence on my psyche before leaving me shivering in the shower - wondering how much further he may try to push me.

And understanding that this is my place, my duty. That is what cuckold Humility means to me. What about you?

I have pondered lately on the true meaning of "cuckold humility". What does it mean to be truly humbled as a cuckold?

I have a recurring vision of my bull ordering me onto the shower with him - commanding me in a gentle but firm tone to suds his strong body and enormous cock. Pushing me to experience his greater size and strength firsthand - later pushing me up against the wall and rubbing his long, hard cock teasingly through my butt cheeks - making me gasp as the tip gently teases my butthole, making me sweat and fuss. The low, deep chuckling laughter as he observes the depths of his bull influence on my psyche before leaving me shivering in the shower - wondering how much further he may try to push me.

And understanding that this is my place, my duty. That is what cuckold Humility means to me. What about you?
I think that's more a bisexual fantasy, the humiliation is you submitting to the Black Master, being straight yet being aroused and submissive and being *******, but liking it... not your wife...the humiliation of a cuckold could be more that you have to soap him and her and get them ready, clean up, be ****** into getting him hard for her...maybe I'm wrong?

I think that's more a bisexual fantasy, the humiliation is you submitting to the Black Master, being straight yet being aroused and submissive and being *******, but liking it... not your wife...the humiliation of a cuckold could be more that you have to soap him and her and get them ready, clean up, be ****** into getting him hard for her...maybe I'm wrong?
I think I need to show everyone more of what I mean. Observe the following photo:

2022-07-06-08-50-59-098.jpg

See how the cuck's white balls are smooth - clean shaven. Same of his ass. See how he curves his back with a deferential angle. This is a man who is presenting himself as truly humbled in the presence of a strong black bull.

This is the level of humility that all white cuck's should be prepared to display in the course of a cuckold relationship. The key is to understand how to further humble ourselves. How do we accentuate our submissive roles? How do we acknowledge our deep, trembling anxiety at the sight of approaching black cock - long and hard? These are the questions that we must answer.

While I do not think of myself as a crossdresser, I have been asked to (and enjoy) wearing thigh-high stocking (usually striped or rainbow)
when giving myself up. Some guys also like me to don a Puka or ceramic collar necklace.
Almost all the guys want my cock, pubes and butthole shaved smooth.
I have even worn panties (wife's request) while I assume the role of maid when her bull comes over.
Curving one's back (during doggy style) helps achieve the correct angle for the bull/top's cock head to hit or rub
against the bottom's prostate.
Then allowing the bull/top to empty his ball and deposit his pent-up load deep up my rectum
and then using my mouth to lovingly clean-off his spent cock is the best way I know
how to show deference, humility and give pleasure to a Bull/top.

I make a distinction between humility and being humbled, and certainly an even clearer distinction between humility and humiliation. Honestly, I think most people do. Humility is more to do with an attitude of modesty and acceptance. I really think that’s the attitude of most men who want to be cuckolded and it’s not really extreme at all. That’s part of the irony but also the spice in cuckolding…that a husband who is willing to defer sexually, be “less” of a man (in the bedroom anyhow), in that very accommodation opens the door for his wife to perhaps be “more” of a woman sexually. He wants that for her and for himself.

Last edited:
I am still a wannabe but have learned it starts in my mind. Once I mentally accept it becomes and feels more natural.
While that is true, it isn't just in your mind.
A small penis should and is a constant reminder that you are not an Alpha, you are
indeed, a beta.
And... women don't want you cock. You can't satisfy them with it.
That is natural. It is natural for them to desire a real man's penis.

Your submissive, fem nature should lead you to your lot in life, which
is to serve and be used for pleasure. Bulls and top will know what to do.
Just do as you are told. Let them take-charge.

A small penis should and is a constant reminder that you are not an Alpha, you are
indeed, a beta.

Your submissive, fem nature should lead you ito your lot in life, which
So true as someone who cums fast I do not ever think I ever was able to satisfy a women through penetration. In hindsight even my girlfriends only lasted a year or so before they moved on. But I do feel very comfortable even in social non sexual settings when there is an Alpha present.

One of the hotel maids in Jamaica that let herself in and watched Christine and some
stud fuck, leaned over and said to me, "You cuckold... just watch...
Let the big dick do it's job".

As he plowed hard and then abruptly stopped and held himself in place with
his penis shoved inside her, the maid noted again, "He planting the seed deep
inside... where the babies are made. The boy make your bitch cum good, no?
You give him good tip!"

One of the hotel maids in Jamaica that let herself in and watched Christine and some
stud fuck, leaned over and said to me, "You cuckold... just watch...
Let the big dick do it's job".

As he plowed hard and then abruptly stopped and held himself in place with
his penis shoved inside her, the maid noted again, "He planting the seed deep
inside... where the babies are made. The boy make your bitch cum good, no?
You give him good tip!"
It must have been very exciting for you to listen to the hotel maid, a female stranger, talk to you about you being a cuckold and you just watching and you letting the big dick do it's job, as you and the maid watch a black man, a black boy, fucking his black baby into your wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb. Even hotter since the black boy was a stranger that probably fucked his black babies into many white men's loving white wives. The joy of hearing the maid say to you, "He planting the seed deep inside... where the babies are made. The boy make your bitch cum good, no? You give him good tip!" while the black boy's big black cock was deep inside your white wife's unprotected married white cunt, shooting his black baby making cum deep inside your wife's womb.
I hope you did thank the black boy for fucking his black baby into your wife and that you gave him a very good tip.

indeed, a beta.

Your submissive, fem nature should lead you to your lot in life, which
I agree 100% of the following part of your post, "
indeed, a beta.
That is natural. It is natural for them to desire a real man's penis. "

Back