cuckold help! lol

when i get him luckd up should i let him out 1time a month or keep his little cock lockd up?

• Total voters

cumslut4bbc

Female
Real Person
well i was so happy when my bitch boy's cockcage came but i never knew how small he was lockd him up and was like now u dont have no chance at this pussy and it fell right off him!:( wat kind should i get?. heres some pics of his little ass cock lol.p.s still lookin4 my first BBC...

Attachments

well i was so happy when my bitch boy's cockcage came but i never knew how small he was lockd him up and was like now u dont have no chance at this pussy and it fell right off him!:( wat kind should i get?. heres some pics of his little ass cock lol.p.s still lookin4 my first BBC...
I'm locked in a CB6000 and its very tight but I would lock your cuck in a CB6000S. This cage is designed for cucks like yours.

Mine is the bird lock model the tube length is only 1.5 inches long it fits nice and snug and is very comfortable for long term wearing. I am currently looking for even a smaller shorter tube length, I would like to go down to a half of an inch tube length! !