Anyone interested in just chatting bout the lifestyle?
Just wondering if anyone is willing to chat a bit about it...I have never been with a BBC but my hubbie has me to the point I'M IN NEED OF A BBC to take control & show us just what the slutwife/cuckold lifestyle is all about ...I've researched for years but would love someone to talk online to ...we could exchange emails :blackheart::p
Did u get ur bbc already 😳 👀 🤪

I love my wife. She showered with me this morning. She surprised me and got into the shower with me before I went to work. We had sex, she was very sexual with me. It had been a while since we were that passionate. even though we are into the lifestyle, at the end of the day it is about us, and our relationship with each other. Enjoy life people. Be happy, make each other happy.

I love my wife. She showered with me this morning. She surprised me and got into the shower with me before I went to work. We had sex, she was very sexual with me. It had been a while since we were that passionate. even though we are into the lifestyle, at the end of the day it is about us, and our relationship with each other. Enjoy life people. Be happy, make each other happy.
😱😱😱😱😱😱

Back