Anyone interested in just chatting bout the lifestyle?
Just wondering if anyone is willing to chat a bit about it...I have never been with a BBC but my hubbie has me to the point I'M IN NEED OF A BBC to take control & show us just what the slutwife/cuckold lifestyle is all about ...I've researched for years but would love someone to talk online to ...we could exchange emails :blackheart::p
Well if you haven't tried it, you will love it

Anyone want to chat? Our first time exploring and help would be great. Thanks
This our first time
Wife: your best friend is better than you in sex

At first I didn't know I was cuckold even shortly after we got married. But I enjoyed when I saw my sisters or family friends in a revealing and short dress and it excited me. After I got married and on my honeymoon and we were on the bed. My wife and I talked about the history of our relationship before marriage and in our conservative society my wife was conservative, but when she saw me understanding, she became bold and talked about her premari To practice with another man ... Then in bed we are recalling and imagining the stories that have become with my wife excited me and she imagine those stories when having sex .... My wife had absolute freedom to choose her reagent clothes, especially on occasions, and I would love people to see them with these clothes.... My wife caught the attention of my friend and he is a family friend and comes to visit us a lot and my wife also caught her attention and one day we are in bed imagining the sexual situations that we like to happen. I talked about my friend to have sex with my wife as she imagined it and raised her and we became daily imagining him in our bed and once I discussed with my wife the possibility of this happening in fact I got excited but she said that we have to be careful around us I told her let it any.e. My friend and I met and talked to each other about marriage and sex in general, especially as he is a single young man And we talked privately about my relationship with my sexual wife in front of him and I was bold and described to him how I was having sex with her in detail and raised him and he was a close friend of ours and loves us and then I offered him sleep with my wife to get to know her and sex more... He was surprised and did not know what to say but he agreed and I went to my wife and explained to her how I presented our friend the idea and in detail and I was impressed by it and accepted but she said that she was a little confused I told her not to be afraid to stay with you and I will not go out of the house .... In the evening, my wife was ready and she was confused, she wanted to look sexy for my friend, and I put very revealing clothes with a very short tight dress, exposed chest and full makeup. My friend came and opened the door for him and my wife was receiving him and I was impressed by her shape and wearing it. I sat on the wool next to him and drank. We were confused, but the ******* made the way easier for us and raised us. My wife and I and I began to kiss each other in front of him to encourage him and my wife's eyes look at him and I kiss her and feel her after that my wife left my friend and my friend and wife began to kiss each other and he took a sense on her chest and Her thighs and on most of her body in the end my wife surrendered to him and took his freedom with her and passed his dick and felt her pussy then the cock entered into her and she groans a lot until he brought the first noon and we rested a little then my wife went and wore the nightdress that she wore on the day of our marriage and With him and I became a eraser for him, she became a bitch for him, he started sex with her strong and hot, and my friend did not get tired, but my wife ate her pussy and tits. There was no part of her body except to eat it, tighten her hair, and exerted his physical strength on her body, violent sex with great and pure pleasure. He kept having sex with her in this format for about half an hour, which he never had mercy on her until he emptied his liquid in her pussy for the third time while she was commercial and asking for more... She opened her appetite for sex and did not stop until after they all tired and ended that night. My wife and I talked the night after them our experience and admitted to me, which is aroused and under the effect of the *******, that our friend enjoyd her very much and admitted to me that he had sex with her much better than me ... And that night is considered the night that entered her real and not the one I have .... And that surprised me and excited me a lot.

New to the game looking to share pics of the wife for any BBC’s out there willing to share what they’d like to do to her. Shoot a PM or we can message on Kik or somewhere else, your preference.

My girlfriend and I are looking for a very black black man with an incredible cock, we want cumtribute and if we like you there can be much more. Really interested people talk to dm

Back