When a wife takes charge - a cuckold fantasy story

KentCuck

Male
Gold Member
This is a longer read - I had plans of writing a series of these stories based around an English country club, Rivera House, created by and for hotwives.....never got beyond this one. So posting here to see if anyone enjoys it. I hope so.

WHEN A WIFE TAKES CHARGE - A Rivera House story

INTRODUCTION

Fuck me. I want you,” she said pulling Joe towards her and down onto the day bed. “Show my husband how to fuck. Show him what I need.”

Joe needed no further encouragement, he leaned forward into her pussy and the thick, heavy glans rested at the parted entrance of Becca’s pink, wet pussy.

“Watch cuck,” Joe said, looking at Rob as he eased into the man’s wife.

Robert had seen several men enter his wife, but this was by far the biggest. He watched as his wife rocked her hips back and opened her thighs wider to accommodate the large head of Joe’s dick.

“Uh...oh yes,” she purred, “ Oh baby, that’s it yes. Let me have that dick. That big dick”

Robert was rock hard, precum dripping from his cock as he watched his wife’s pussy stretch to take this strong young man’s shaft. He looked at Becca, searching for his wife’s gaze. But she was lost, her eyes only staring into Joe’s eyes. Willing him deeper into her. Lust was all that Rob could see.

“You like this big dick baby?” Joe said as he pulled out of her. “You want it back?”

“God yes!” she wrapped her legs around him frantically pulling him back towards her. Back into her pussy. Her wet, eager hole.

“Does she beg you like this cuck?” Joe said, fixing Rob with a smug grin. “Well, does she?”

“No, never. No. No.” Robert replied feeling the sting of this further step into cuckoldry.

Welcome to Rivera House

Becca turned off the main road and onto a quieter country lane, it was a beautiful Friday afternoon, the sky a deep cloudless blue. The fields on either side swept away ahead of her as she eased the gun-metal grey Audi around the gentle bends of the road.

“I’ll be back in the office on Monday, so let’s deal with it then. It can wait until after the weekend,” she was reluctant to become involved in a new work issue ahead of her weekend away.

“Ok, but we’ll need to talk first thing” came her business partner’s reply.

“Fine. Go ahead and book a Zoom meeting with the team for 8.30 on Monday then.”

“Doing it now. Have a good weekend. Where are you off to again?”

“I’m finally taking Rob up on his offer of a weekend away at that health place up in the Chilterns. He’s been promising to take me for ages”

“You deserve it Becca. It’s been a crazy couple of months. Hope you have a great time. Enjoy!!”

“I will. See you Monday.”

The road continued further into the countryside, the road narrowing to a single lane, the car’s wing mirrors skirting against the hedgerows in places.

She did need a break. Work had been so busy she had barely had time to think in the last six months. In fact she’d barely had time for anything but work in the last few months. And much as Becca liked her work. She loved her play even more.

When she and Rob had first been married he had been able to match her pace for life in and out of the bedroom. But in the last few years he had become far more interested in his cars and watching sports - their love life had taken a back seat a long, long time ago. It was then she decided, with Rob’s agreement to take lovers; she was a strong and successful woman and she didn’t understand why her libido should be ignored simply because her husband was no longer interested.

Becca soon discovered her deep love for a sexually dominant role in the bedroom, which not only turned her on but also worked perfectly for Rob and his more submissive voyeuristic interests. Her sex-life had never been better and was still improving as she explored more and more.

Rob seemed happier too, he confided to her that he had never felt particularly confident sexually and was aware that he was perhaps not fulfilling her most of the time. Now he was free to explore his own submissive sexuality and enjoy watching the woman he loved and married express herself fully.

Her phone rang.

“Hey honey, where are you?” Rob asked “I’ve just got up to the room….it’s amazing. You should see the bathroom it’s huge. And the view of the pool is….well...how should I put it. Interesting.” He laughed.

“You keep yourself calm. I want you ready for when I get there, no sneaky playing without my permission. You understand?”

“Yes. You know I wouldn’t do that” Rob’s tone changed as if he had been told off.

“Good. This is my weekend away. My rules. You know that.”

“Yes. I do.”

“Ok. I should be with you in about….err...20 minutes according to the sat nav. See you soon. Love you.”

“Love you too.”

The grand gravelled driveway swept in a long wide arc up to the impressive manor house that was home to Rivera House Spa. It looked even more incredible than the website had suggested and Becca felt her heart leap and her stomach flutter. She needed this more than she had realised.

Pulling up to the main entrance she was greeted by a tall man in black slim-cut trousers and a fitted white shirt. The shirt was pulled taut across his well developed and defined chest. He stepped forward to the driver’s seat window and Becca lowered it.

“Good afternoon. Welcome to Rivera House.” he offered her a small but genuine smile.

“Hi. Thank you.” Was all she managed in response. The man looked even more attractive in real life.

“I’ll get somebody to collect your luggage and park the car for you,” he said as he opened the car door for her.

This was all she had expected and more. A seamless move into a world of being pampered and looked after for a whole two days.

“I’m Joe, your companion for the weekend. I’m here to make sure you don’t have to worry about a thing for the next two days. I’ll arrange everything, so if you need anything at all you just need to ask Rebecca. Does that sound ok?”

There was that lovely, gentle and genuine smile again.

“That sounds perfect Joe. I’m Becca.” She had stepped out of the car to stand in front of him. She was aware of his broad chest and shoulders under the thin cotton of his white shirt. She reached out and touched his arm. “Just perfect”

“Great. Let’s get you checked into your room, Becca.” Joe offered his hand. She took it. His hand was strong but smooth. Well looked after.

He led her through the huge, wide heavy oak doors and into a stunning entrance hall. Two sweeping grand staircases, framed the large hall which was dotted with beautiful deep sofas and chairs, which provided discreet islands for guests to sit and wait. Or talk. Or in some cases, it seemed, to play.

Becca’s attention was drawn to one of these small upholstered oases where a blond-haired woman was lying back to allow a young man to massage her legs and feet. An older man, presumably her partner, sat in a chair opposite watching whilst sipping a *******.

“Just to say that we encourage guests to keep play very discreet in the main hall, Becca. We don’t really want full-on orgies going on in this particular area, we have adequate space elsewhere. But I think you fully appreciate what Rivera House is all about.”

He led her across to a large sofa in the corner of the hall which was placed to one side of a beautiful desk, simply furnished with a large screen and a purple orchid. A red-haired woman in a deep necked black blouse sat behind the desk, she looked up as they approached.

“Welcome to Rivera House, Ms Mitchell. I hope your journey was ok and that Joe has been lovely to you. Your luggage has been taken up. Your husband is already here enjoying the room. Please just take a seat for a moment,” she gestured to the low light-grey Scandinavian style sofa “ I always like to greet my guests personally, when we know each other a little better then we can make the most of your stay here.”

Becca sat down and Joe joined her.

“I’m Louisa,” she reached out a well-manicured hand and Becca shook it. She noticed the ivory white skin of Louisa’s chest between the folds of the black silk blouse. She looked like a model. If Becca had any doubts about the place she was reassured by the owner’s immaculate appearance.

Louisa perched on the sofa and crossed her legs. The wide flannel legs of her trousers lifted slightly to reveal a pair of Manolo black low-heeled shoes.

“I’m so glad you found us, Rebecca, I’m sure that once you’ve stayed with us you will turn to us whenever you need some time for yourself.”

“I hope so too, it’s certainly a beautiful location and setting. Even better than I expected” she squeezed Joe’s hand as she said this.

“Thank you, it was always my plan to create the highest level of luxury and beauty when I set up Rivera House. A place for women to come and relax, to escape from the everyday expectations of normal life and indulge themselves completely. The kind of place I knew I needed when I wanted to enjoy myself,” she touched Becca’s knee and looked into her eyes. Becca was struck by her deep green eyes which seemed to lift her model looks even higher. She was also surprised to feel a gentle roll in her stomach, she had never been interested in women but something excited her about Louisa.

“So I know a little about you from our introduction application and of course I also know a little by way of your choice of companion for the weekend. Joe is simply gorgeous, he’s been with me since we opened and he has helped me through some very difficult and stressful times. So I know that he’ll make sure you love every moment here.” Louisa gave Joe a lovely smile and lowered her eyes.

They must train them in smiling here, thought Becca.

“You mention that your partner is submissive and now a voyeurist. Is that right?”

Becca was a little taken aback by the sudden shift in conversation. Louisa clearly noticed.

“Sorry, we are so frank and open here all the time that I forget it can come as a little bit of a shock when you’ve come straight from work on a Friday afternoon. Having said that, you’ll soon get used to it and it really is the only way to get the best from your time here.”

“No. No that’s fine I understand. As you say, it’s refreshing….just a little surprising as his preferences are normally only discussed between us and a handful of my lovers.” Joe had now placed his large hand on Becca’s thigh, nothing intrusive or sexual, but she could feel his fingers resting on the inner part of her leg. It felt good. And she realised just how long she had been waiting for this type of attention again.

“We have a great deal of experience with submissive partners as you can imagine. So if you want us to suggest any scenarios, clothing or devices. To take things a little further than you normally would... then please, please ask. We pride ourselves on helping dominant women develop their relationships. It really was another of the reasons I created Rivera House.”

She felt Joe’s hand sweep a loose strand of hair back behind her ear, a gentle and attentive gesture.

“Joe is there for you all weekend, however, if his attention or touches are not wanted you are to tell him please Becca and he will stop. However minor the touch, whether it’s holding your hand or brushing the hair from your face please do tell him. This is your weekend and Joe’s only interest is in making it pleasurable for you. I hope that was made clear from the minute you found us?” Again Lousia rested her hand on Becca’s leg and again that little jolt of energy. She didn’t appear to be making any sexual gesture, it was just a reassuring hand, but there was an energy about her that excited Becca.

“Definitely, I know what I want and I’m certainly not shy in communicating that, so I’ll certainly let Joe know.”

Louisa smiled.

“Good, and equally if you want Joe to take a more dominant position then he is equally skilled in that role. Think of us as a playhouse for adults. A fantasy island.”

He seemed to take this as encouragement and began to massage her inner thigh gently, just slowly tightening and releasing the grip. Becca felt her belly flutter again. They both had hands on her legs now, was this a deliberate suggestion of future play or a coincidence. Either way, Becca could feel the warmth building between her legs as an idea she had never considered began to form in her mind.

“Of course your playmates are not limited to Joe, we have many of our companions available for you, just mention your needs to Joe and he will discuss options with you,” she smiled. “And Joe will also take you through all the rooms we have available and how they operate. The boundaries and rules. That sort of thing”

“Thank you,” Becca brought her attention back from the journey their hands had taken her on, “When I booked I requested that we have a simple restraint available for my husband.”

“Yes. It will be in your room. I imagine your husband has already seen it, it would have been placed on the bed with his welcome pack.”

“I’ve not restrained him before...I really wanted this weekend to be the beginning of me taking more control over him. And perhaps some gentle humiliation. I know this is something my friend mentioned you had experience with.”

“We do…..definitely. And Joe is very skilled at helping couples explore submissive roles for the male partner. He’ll ensure that you find your boundaries and play with them. The important thing is to keep talking with Joe, he’s your playmate and facilitator for the weekend. Think of him as a concierge with benefits. We pride ourselves on helping women explore their rightful role as dominant sexual partners here. I certainly think our time has come to take the lead and have our needs fulfilled.” Louisa fixed her eyes on Becca’s, “And if you need anything please let me know, I want your stay here to be incredible. I mean the most incredible weekend of your life. I leave you in Joe’s hands now.”

“Wow….thank you!” Becca felt that excited connection again and the electric tingle in her lower belly.

Louisa stood and walked away back behind the desk to continue with her day. As she walked away Becca noticed her slim waist pinched in above the gentle curve of her small ass. What’s wrong with me? She thought. I never check out women like this, it must just be the occasion and excitement Becca decided.

“Shall we go? I think we need to get your weekend started,” Joe took Becca’s hand and led her to the large sweeping staircase to the right of the entrance hall.

Cuffed for the first time

Joe opened the door and Becca stepped through into the suite that they had booked for the weekend. It was a magnificent room, in keeping with the entrance hall, the original manor house features had been carefully pared back to create an airy, modern and open space. The level of luxury you would expect from a leading spa and hotel that just happened to also cater for discerning women’s deepest sexual needs and desires.

At the centre of the room was a large fireplace, somewhat redundant on a hot summer’s day but stunning nonetheless, it was surrounded by two large daybeds. Beyond the fireplace the ceiling was glass, creating a beautiful deep blue fresco of the sky. To the left a large sliding door led to the bedroom.

“Can I get you *******?” said Joe his hand lightly placed on Becca’s waist. His contact was natural, gentle and yet strong.

“Please. A cold glass of something would be great.”

“Wine? Champagne?”

“Wine for now would be lovely.”

As Joe went to get the wine, Robert appeared from the bedroom.

“Honey….wow...this room eh?” he said walking over to kiss his wife. Their lips met and they kissed slowly and indulgently.

“Amazing isn’t it...just beautiful” she said breaking away from their kiss.

“Here you are,” Joe returned, holding out the glass of wine. Becca took it and sipped the cold dry Chablis.

“Lovely, thank you! Joe this is Robert” she smiled introducing her husband.

“Hey, nice to meet you,” Joe reached out and shook Robert’s hand.

The contrast of seeing her husband's smaller hand in Joe’s large dark-skinned hand made Becca smile.

“You too,” he replied.

“Baby, did you see the surprise I had arranged for you on the bed?” Becca was suddenly in no mood to hang around and was keen to get her husband into the role they had agreed for her weekend away.

“I did, but I had no idea how to use it or whether I should, to be honest”

“You were right to wait for me, baby. Well done. Why don’t you go get it and bring it out here to show me and Joe.”

Robert had hoped that he would be able to relax a little longer before his wife took charge but it seemed she had other ideas and his weekend of sexual denial and servitude was to begin immediately. He dutifully walked off to the bedroom.

“Cheers,” Joe and Becca tapped glasses and smiled at each other.

He leant his head in towards her and she kissed him for the first time. He wrapped one arm around her back and gently pulled her closer, she could feel his strength and the firmness of his chest against her. His lips held against hers. He kissed as she hoped he might, with confidence and a gentle strength. He smelt gorgeous and his lips tasted of the wine.

Robert walked back into the room to find the two kissing, a sight that he had become used to over the last couple of years but which still triggered that strange sense of jealousy and raw excitement. A feeling that was so hard to explain to anyone that did not have it themselves. He held the leather restraint in one hand as he headed over to his wife and her partner.

They made no attempt to break their kiss although he was certain that they must have noticed him there. He watched as Joe’s hand crept to the small of his wife’s back and he pulled her closer still. Becca adjusted her hips and pushed them in towards him. He watched as his wife’s tongue explored the young man’s mouth. The area around her mouth and her neck began to flush.

“There you are,” Becca broke the kiss and looked around at her husband. “So let’s take a look.”

Robert held up the black soft leather belt attached to lockable cuffs. He felt unsure about this now, but knew that he had little choice, his wife’s power over him in the bedroom was something he felt drawn to in a way that he couldn’t resist.

“Put on the belt and unlock the cuffs Robert,” she said as she turned back to Joe and started to unbutton his shirt, she slid her hand inside and felt the smooth strong flex of his chest under her hand. She almost purred with lust at the feel of his firm young pecs.

Robert removed his shirt and placed the leather belt around his waist, he pulled it tight and fastened the buckle. The cuffs were tight to the belt, he unlocked them with the small brass key.

“Now the rest Robert, I want you naked.”

He slid off his trousers and then his underwear. He stood naked apart from the leather belt at his waist. He felt the familiar mix of humiliation and excitement of being naked in front of his wife and another man.

“Good. Now let’s get these cuffs done up.”

He took the few steps toward Becca, unaware of just how far down this road of sexual submission his wife was planning for them this weekend. She had mentioned several times that she wanted him caged, in a chastity device, but he had always resisted this suggestion. He hoped this weekend would not be the beginning of a move towards complete chastity for him.

She reached forward and placed his wrists in the restraints, turned the key and with a gentle but audible click Robert now found his hands and arms locked tight to his sides.

“Ooooo, I do like this Robert. No more playing when I’ve told you not to.” She made an exaggerated gesture of placing the key on a chain around her neck. The key resting in between her breasts.

Robert felt vulnerable and even more at her control now as he stood naked and cuffed in front of her and Joe, a young man they didn’t even know, but who his wife intended to use and enjoy completely as she wanted.

“Joe, what do you think? Do you see why I might be more interested in a man of your stature?” she flashed Robert a mocking smile as she posed the question.

Robert’s size and sexual stamina had long been a source of disappointment for Becca, and if he was honest himself too.

“He certainly doesn’t look like the type of man you deserve. But then I guess that’s why you take lovers.” He said as he ran his fingers down the front of her chest, between her open blouse and began to play with the small key.

Robert felt his penis stir at the sight of this man touching his wife, he loved it and hated it. But ultimately the gentle hardening of his cock gave away which of these emotions was winning.

“See how hard he gets just from watching you touch me,” she began to undo the buttons of her blouse allowing both men to see the edge of her black bra and the fullness of her breasts.

Robert had seen her gorgeous breasts many times before and to his shame, at some point in the past, he had begun to ignore them and her, which may have led to her looking for other men. Or perhaps it was always inevitable, he would never have been able to keep hold of a woman this sexually strong. Perhaps in another era. But not now when women were finding the courage and equality they deserved in their sex lives. The passion and courage to find men that matched their sexual desire.

Men for whom her breasts were still exciting. Men who knew how to love, fulfill and excite her.

Joe reached forward and slid a hand inside the material and searched for her nipple. She arched her chest slightly, pushing herself to meet his firm touch. She closed her eyes and let out a soft sigh.

“Yes….ahhhh...yes baby,” she felt her whole body relax into the attention.

Joe’s hand continued to slip inside and play with the soft firm skin, teasing her nipple into hardness. It felt like electricity to Becca’s body. She tingled. She felt his breath as he moved closer and kissed her lips. Gently pushing his tongue into her mouth. The faint taste of the wine still on his lips.

He began to undo the remaining buttons of her blouse, expertly, without breaking the contact of the kiss. Her tongue was working on his. She ground her lips to his as her desire began to mount. The blouse slipped away from her shoulders and he helped her out of it before beginning to unclip her bra. He slid the straps down and she felt her breasts almost sigh at being freed. The feel of her nipples against his shirt.

She wanted to feel his skin and immediately, almost frantically started to flip open the buttons of his white shirt. The contrast of his dark skin, that strong chest and the smell of him began to excite her more. She could feel the warmth between her thighs.

“You watching honey?” she glanced at her husband who had not dared to move from his place, as he stood naked, wrists strapped to his side.

“Look at him. Do you see how strong his back and shoulders are?” Becca rolled the shirt down over Joe’s back.

Robert could see the definition of the young man’s back. His muscles were strong and taut under his deep mahogany skin. He looked powerful. Robert felt weak and helpless in comparison. But he knew this was the point his horny, strong-willed wife wanted to make to him. This was how their marriage was now. And deep down he liked it. And at the same time hated it.

Becca pulled herself close to Joe. Felt his chest against her nipples. This was more than she had expected. She realised then just why this place had been recommended to her. A whole place full of men like this, doing what she wanted and needed. Suddenly all the hours working and toiling to earn money seemed to make sense. She had power. The power to have her needs met and on her terms.

The heat in her pussy continued to grow, the tingling all over her skin and the dull flutter in her stomach. She wanted to wait. But she could feel an ******* like desire rising in her, she didn’t want to control it any longer. She began to pull at the belt of Joe’s trousers, suddenly frantic for this strong young black man to take her like she so desperately needed.

He let out a deep laugh.

“You want this cock baby?” he said with a taunting teasing twist to his question.

She wasn't about to let her lust take away her power and control though.

“No...not yet. Lick my pussy. In front of him. So he can smell my excitement. I want me soaking wet. Then I might let you fuck me.”

Joe saw the strong side of this businesswoman, a trait he had seen so many times in his role here. He lifted her in his arms and carried her over to a low day bed to one side of the unlit fireplace. She felt him carry her easily, strong. She felt safe in his arms as he lay her down gently. With a little assistance, he removed her skirt. Now she lay back, her legs wide and her black panties exposed.

“Here Rob. Come kneel over here.” She instructed her husband.

He responded immediately and joined the couple. He felt utterly exposed and vulnerable his hard small dick bobbing lightly as he knelt down, hands strapped to his side in front of them. He couldn’t help but stare at the way his wife’s legs were spread so wide open. Hungry. Eager. In need of this other man’s mouth.

Joe leant forward and began to kiss Becca’s foot, slowly running his tongue up her leg and grazing over her knee. She shivered - a jolt rushing right through her body into her pussy and beyond. He continued to work up her legs, Robert could see the damp glistening on her legs where Joe’s tongue was tracing up her lightly tanned legs. Becca’s pussy responded with its own juices and she began to feel her excitement mounting. Robert was aware of the excitement and charge that had suddenly sparked in this small area of the room.

Joe continued to work his mouth up closer to the black silk crotch of Becca’s panties.

“Ohhhh...please yes,” she began to breathe heavier, a sigh and she pushed her mound up closer to his open mouth. She needed this, had waited so long for this.

Joe sucked the material in between his lips and added his saliva to the already damp material. He could smell her muskiness, the taste of her pussy started to harden his cock.

Robert watched helplessly as his wife’s pussy was devoured by this strong black man. He could smell her sex too...it was a smell he loved but now rarely got to enjoy, her uses for him were becoming less and less frequent as her lovers took over all duties.

Joe reached his hands to the waist of her panties and began to slip them down her legs, over her knees, calves and finally removed them. Reaching out he placed the damp, musky panties over her husband's hard little cock.

“Ha…I love that!” she laughed at this simple but humiliating gesture. “Look at you. All hard and tiny. Pathetic boy!” She pulled Joe’s head further onto her pussy.

Robert had known this weekend was probably going to be the start of a further phase of their fem-dom marriage and perhaps his conversion to a fully cuckolded husband. Her behaviour and the way she seemed to be encouraging Joe to treat him seemed to confirm this was the case.

Becca was grinding her hips, rolling her sex into Joe’s face now.

“Ahhhh….oh...oh...yes….oh baby yes. Fuck me with your mouth. Oh yes!....oh...make me cum” Becca stopped. Her hips and belly rose and her thighs pulled tight around Joe’s head. She began to spasm as the juices and weeks of pent-up desire released onto the young man’s tongue.

Joe lifted his head from between her legs and worked his way up her body to kiss her deeply. She held his head to hers and could taste herself on his tongue. He moved against her on the low bed. Becca felt the expanse of his chest on her, that strength and weight. She reached to feel his biceps. Powerful. Wide. She wanted to maintain her control of both of these men, she didn’t want the sudden surge of lust to cloud her dominance. Joe continued to kiss her, now biting her neck, down to her shoulders and then onto her breasts. Sucking her nipple into his mouth.

“Oh ..yes….oh god yes.” A rush. A thrill surged through her abdomen again. Her pussy rolled and churned inside. Wet. Hot.

Robert was hard. Throbbing as he watched his wife under this young lover. Her eyes were closed, lost in her lust for this strong man. He looked down at his wife’s blank panties which were now rising with his dick. He wished he could remove them, but with his hands strapped to his side, he had to just leave them there as a reminder of his new place in this relationship.

Becca wanted Joe’s dick. She wanted to feel this man who she knew was huge inside her. But she also wanted to wait, to enjoy the power of seeing her husband humiliated by this superior man. She had to fight the desire to cum. She knew it would be better that way.

“Stop! Wait!” She managed to pull herself back from the edge of her lust and desire to be taken there and then at that moment.

Joe lifted his head from her breast. Robert could see how swollen and hard her nipples were, they looked huge. Full. Excited. Horny.

“Rob, come here. I want you to help Joe out of his clothes.”

Robert felt his stomach lurch. She had never asked him to do this before but had mentioned it to him at times when they were alone. How she wanted him to get her lovers ready for her. She had even suggested him sucking their dicks. He really hoped she wasn’t going to ask him to do that. He didn’t think he was ready for that.

Becca removed the key from around her neck and sat up. She reached out to release her husband’s hands from the cuffed position at his waist. She took hold of both men’s arms and guided them so they were standing in front of her. She felt composed again. In charge. Powerful. Dominant.

“Take off his trousers Rob.”

Dutifully Robert reached towards Joe’s waist, below his sculpted stomach. He fumbled slightly, as he drew the leather strap out through the belt loops and slid the belt clasp open. Then he drew the zipper down, the sound of the teeth opening was like an electric charge in the breathless quiet of the room. The white cotton of Joe’s underwear revealed itself to the husband and wife.

Joe could feel his cock stirring as this man, whose wife he would soon be deep inside began to slide his trousers down his thick thighs. He lifted his feet to allow Robert to completely remove his trousers and then looked over at Becca to see her eyes widen at the sight of the growing heavy bulge held in his tight white briefs.

“Look at that beautiful bulge baby,” she said to her husband. “I want you to hold it. Feel its weight. Its thickness. Just as it is, through the cotton.”

Robert went to protest but knew it was pointless.

He placed his hand on the thick white cotton clad bulge, he could feel the warmth of it. The power and thickness as it grew slightly under his hand. He gently squeezed it more, the heavy slight sponginess getting heavier. His hand was unable to hold more than a half of it at best. His own dick was rock hard, the black panties now hanging bunched at the base of his erect shaft adding to his feeling of subordination to his wife and her weekend lover.

“Show me his cock Rob. Show me what I need. What I love.”

Her words stung a little as he realised just how much she loved the sexual pleasure that other men gave her. That deep pleasure and thrill that had brought them to an exclusive club in the English countryside for a weekend that centred on his wife’s desire. And her joy in dominating in him. He also knew that it made him horny as hell and that was still difficult to accept.

“Kneel down in front him Rob. Show him respect.”

Another sting. And another twitch in his hard little cock. Robert loved and hated this.

Looking up at Joe, who now loomed over him, Robert slid his fingers beneath the waistband of Joe’s underwear and began to slowly slide the briefs down. He could smell the muskiness of his thick bulging dick. The neatly trimmed pubic curls came into sight at the base of his still not erect rod, then the heavy lines of thick veins tracing down the heavy shaft. Then finally it was free. Hanging. Heavy. Thick. Powerful.

“Oh god. Look at him Rob. Look how beautiful his dick is.”

Robert could hardly not look, the heavy, deep caramel shaft hung less than a foot from his face. The large glans head was still half-hidden below the folds of the foreskin, but the outline suggested the girth. The thinner veins were clear to him tracing down over the head of his cock.

“He’s huge, baby,” she said. “Ask him to play with it, Rob”

Robert’s mouth was dry, she had never got him to do anything like this before, he felt awkward. Humiliated at asking a man to play with his own dick. And yet he was excited too, his little cock straining hard.

“Please make your dick hard.” He said looking up at the man towering over him.

“Sir,” was the simple reply from Joe. His experience of these situations suggested that this was a good time to push the scenario on a bit further.

Robert dropped his eyes, thinking about whether to follow this command from a man half his age. He glanced over at his wife. She seemed uninterested in his searching look, her eyes fixed on Joe’s crotch and his heavy penis.

“Look at me cuck.” There it was, that word, that title that he knew was coming. That his wife had referred to him as on odd occasion.

“Please make your dick hard, Sir.” Robert saw the smug smile on Joe’s face as the power dynamic strengthened.

“Good boy,” came the reply as he took his thickening shaft in his right hand and began to slid the skin around the head. The bulbous glans began to appear and disappear behind the thick folds of loose skin. And it began to thicken. To swell and grow under his hand.

“Oh god….oh Rob….look at him. Do you see what a dick can be? Why I no longer need you?”

Joe’s cock continued to grow, the head now fully exposed. A deep pink thick glans contrasting against the caramel-skinned girth and length of the shaft. It was monstrous. Like nothing Robert had seen in the flesh before, he felt ashamed to call his thing a dick in comparison to this.

He didn’t want to wait any longer and stepping past Robert who was still on his knees, Joe reached forward to hold Becca’s face in his hands and kissed her deeply. From his position, Rob could see their tongues meet and encircle each other. The passion was obvious. Their hunger for each other.

Joe’s huge dick was projecting forward, directly in front of Rob’s eye line. Becca reached for it and her small hand closed around it. The thickness was even more obvious now. She stroked and pulled at the heavy meat as she kissed Joe’s lips. She was eager for him now and Rob could see her wet pussy peeling open as her excitement rose.

“Fuck me. I want you,” she said pulling Joe towards her and down onto the day bed. “Show my husband how to fuck. Show him what I need.”

Joe needed no further encouragement, he leaned forward into her pussy and the thick, heavy glans rested at the parted hood of Becca’s pink, wet pussy.

“Watch cuck,” Joe said looking at Rob as he eased into the man’s wife.

Robert had seen several men enter his wife, but this was by far the biggest man. He watched as his wife rocked her hips back and opened her thighs wider to accommodate the large head of Joe’s dick.

“Uh...oh yes,” she purred, “ Oh baby, that’s it yes. Let me have that dick. That big dick”

Robert was rock hard, precum dripping from his cock as he watched his wife’s pussy stretch to take this strong young man’s shaft. He looked at Becca, searching for his wife’s gaze. But she was lost her eyes only staring into Joe’s eyes. Willing him deeper into her. Lust was all that Rob could see.

“You like this big dick baby?” Joe said as he pulled out of her. “You want it back?”

“God yes!” she wrapped her legs around him frantically pulling him back towards her. Back into her pussy. Her wet, eager hole.

“Does she beg you like this cuck?” Joe said, fixing Rob with a smug grin. “Well does she?”

“No, no, never. No.” Robert replied feeling the sting of this further step into cuckoldry.

“I know. I still love you though baby,” Becca said, smiling as she looked at her husband. “And I know you enjoy seeing me get what I need.”

The weekend was going to be exactly as she had hoped.

Then she let out a gasp as Joe pushed hard back into her opening pussy.

“Oh. Fuck. Yes!” her legs, knees bent were pushed back to her chest with the ******* of Joe’s thrust as most of his shaft slid inside her.

“So deep. My God. Deep. Fuck!” she was panting, trying to get her breath.

Joe rested inside her for a moment allowing her to adjust to his size. He kissed her again. She frantically chewed at his lips. Bit his tongue.

Robert could see her lust. Her need. He watched as Joe began to roll his hips and stroke his cock in and out of her. Her pussy lips dragging, grasping, holding onto the thick dick as it withdrew from her. Before sliding back inside. Each gentle thrust going deeper, as he expertly worked the full length into her. Joe’s dick was slick with her juices, glistening.

“Oh yes. I wanna cum. Yes. Yes.” Through her lust and want, Becca recovered her composure for a moment. She looked over at her husband. Robert noticed that glint in her eyes. That power she had over him.

“Ask him to make me cum on his dick,” she said.

Rob saw the need and the control in her voice. Her eyes. Her words.

“Beg me to make her cum cuck!” Joe began to pull his dick back from her pussy.

“No. Please no. Ask him. Now. Beg him!” Becca was nearly shouting at him now, pushing her hips up to stop the huge dick from escaping her pussy.

The flood of humiliation. Confusion. And excitement raced through Robert. His voice was nearly lost in the onslaught.

“Make her cum..” he said. It didn’t even sound like him. As though it were another voice. Somebody else.

“Sorry? What did you say cuck?” Joe looked at him as his glans rested halfway into Becca.

“Make her cum.”

“Beg him Rob. I told you to beg him. Do as you’re told.” Becca was lost in her lust and power over her weakened husband.

“Please. Make her cum. Make my wife cum. Please.” Robert could feel his cock strain even harder as he begged another man to make his wife cum.

“Oh god! Yes! Yes...fuck me!”

Joe had plunged back into Becca and was stroking deeper and harder into her. His pace quickening as the woman bucked beneath him. Her thighs were wide. Her pussy was squelching obscenely as the juices poured from her onto his dick. Then he held her and pushed through deeper than any other man had gone. He held her hips. Still. His dick deep inside. The head pushing high against the walls of her vagina. He held her as she began to shake. All control of her body was gone as she wracked through the deepest orgasm she had ever had. The most complete orgasm. Ever. She was lost to it.

Robert watched as his wife shook and convulsed. Slowly the waves of orgasm ebbed. She returned to her body. To her mind. But she had been forever changed by this earth-shattering orgasm. By her introduction to deep penetration. She understood that she had the power to be able to have this experience whenever she needed and wanted it. She had the power to make her husband watch and beg for her pleasure.

The weekend had only just begun and already she knew it would be the best of her life.

“Welcome to Rivera House, baby.” Joe said as he began those deep, slow strokes back into her pussy.

“Oh god. Yes….yes.”

THE END

Back