dont pressurise her, and just try and put her at ease with the idea, she might feel you are testing her and not being honest with her on feelings? Honesty and re assurance, let her go at her pace. She will either put her foot down or come around to the idea!

Are there any married UK Cucks here that would like to chat - Genuine only please
Hi All New to this site just joined earlier this week still trying to find my way round but I would like to interact with cuckold couples in the UK
Im based in the south east and hopefully this would lead to real life meet ups
private message me or post below would be good to get to know a few people on here
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All New to this site just joined earlier this week still trying to find my way round but I would like to interact with cuckold couples in the UK
private message me or post below would be good to get to know a few people on here
Thanks
Yes from liverpool fancy char

Thanks
Hi mate Midlands guy here how you doing

Hi mate Midlands guy here how you doing
Great thanks guy just left I've cleaned up wife favourite thing.i hot to duck him off and cum in mouth wife made me swallow all not to bad we liverpool chat whenever you want look forward to talking soon oh I am sissy cuck.pics wife and me tonight x

Attachments

• 20201113_234350.jpg
    20201113_234350.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 14
  • 20201114_045426.jpg
    20201114_045426.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
Great thanks guy just left I've cleaned up wife favourite thing.i hot to duck him off and cum in mouth wife made me swallow all not to bad we liverpool chat whenever you want look forward to talking soon oh I am sissy cuck.pics wife and me tonight x
Look great do your family know your situation and does she only fuck blackmen

To all cuckold or wannabe cuckold hubbies out here? This waanabe indian cuckold would love to chat and discuss stuff

I'm a 35 year old wannabe cuck from India My wife is 34. Married for 7 years. Both of us are working as software engineers. I am simply ready to explore all that is available out there. But wife is ok till roleplay and fantasy. Not yet mentally prepared for real encounters.

I'm so deep into cuckolding that i have started cumming real quick these days. Trust me i don't plan it. And, i feel this is psychological. I feel the more i do this, more she will crave for a real cock and a good pounding.

Anybody has experienced the same? Also, would love to chat slot your experiences.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a 35 year old wannabe cuck from India My wife is 34. Married for 7 years. Both of us are working as software engineers. I am simply ready to explore all that is available out there. But wife is ok till roleplay and fantasy. Not yet mentally prepared for real encounters.

I'm so deep into cuckolding that i have started cumming real quick these days. Trust me i don't plan it. And, i feel this is psychological. I feel the more i do this, more she will crave for a real cock and a good pounding.

Anybody has experienced the same? Also, would love to chat slot your experiences.
I’m in same boat mate

Back