Cuckold ceremony

It sounds interesting and potentially a lot of fun. Would be very interested in hearing the 'vows' that you are able to craft for the ceremony! I am seriously curious about a couple of things though. First, how would you see the ceremony unfolding - like a traditional wedding with you and your soon-to-be husband standing in front of the officiant exchanging the vows that you develop, or something different? The other question I had would be what would you wear? There are all kinds of options for this, just curious as to what you had in mind.
Sorry we couldn't attend though, just too far for us!

We have a whole ceremony and officiant. I would be wearing much. Cuck vows would be exchanged. The issue is with our wedding in July this will need to be pushed until the fall or this winter. It was my fault for trying to plan them so close together
Definitely will be following. Congrats!

This is an absolutely real post. We would like to have a cuckold ceremony or cuckold affirmation prior to our wedding in July.

I know a lot of what is on here is fantasy. In fact to a point this would be. Hubby and I will still have sex. Hubby will always be my number 1. Hubby wouldn't spend the rest of his life in chastity.

But....he loves being a cuckold and I love BBC. We would have vows that would represent our real life situation. Ultimately though, he is faithful to me and I love cheating on him.

Heres what we need. First someone to be the officiant to the ceremony. We would need some BBC, preferably real bulls, that can partake in a ceremony and other related events. We haven't written the cermony but there would be fluffing and cleaning by the cuck. Ideally we would like to film it all. Maybe a few other cuckold cpls to attend.

We are in NH but could probably get a far as NYC for a weekend for this.

Would anyone be available and seriously interested in attending?

My wife and I are in Rhode island and would love to join

This is an absolutely real post. We would like to have a cuckold ceremony or cuckold affirmation prior to our wedding in July.

I know a lot of what is on here is fantasy. In fact to a point this would be. Hubby and I will still have sex. Hubby will always be my number 1. Hubby wouldn't spend the rest of his life in chastity.

But....he loves being a cuckold and I love BBC. We would have vows that would represent our real life situation. Ultimately though, he is faithful to me and I love cheating on him.

Heres what we need. First someone to be the officiant to the ceremony. We would need some BBC, preferably real bulls, that can partake in a ceremony and other related events. We haven't written the cermony but there would be fluffing and cleaning by the cuck. Ideally we would like to film it all. Maybe a few other cuckold cpls to attend.

We are a cuckold couple located in northern Mass and would love to attend your ceremony. You posted a while ago so perhaps this has happened already. If not, let us know. Best!!!

Would love to attend and can even officiate as I am legally allowed to perform marriages and unions of all types

oh yes-quiet-in disquise-still in love-with double loveables

Back