Cuckold ceremony

this is exactly what we have and did.
That's awesome
what we did was a bbc wedding.
other than my husband there was no white men there and i was the only girl.
I sucked the "preacher" during the reading then when i said I do it was you guys may now fuck your bride

nikki, that is so hot. i'd love to know what the "Vows" were & who wrote them. Where was the ceremony held? Please tell us a little more.

Pete

This is an absolutely real post. We would like to have a cuckold ceremony or cuckold affirmation prior to our wedding in July.

I know a lot of what is on here is fantasy. In fact to a point this would be. Hubby and I will still have sex. Hubby will always be my number 1. Hubby wouldn't spend the rest of his life in chastity.

But....he loves being a cuckold and I love BBC. We would have vows that would represent our real life situation. Ultimately though, he is faithful to me and I love cheating on him.

Heres what we need. First someone to be the officiant to the ceremony. We would need some BBC, preferably real bulls, that can partake in a ceremony and other related events. We haven't written the cermony but there would be fluffing and cleaning by the cuck. Ideally we would like to film it all. Maybe a few other cuckold cpls to attend.

We are in NH but could probably get a far as NYC for a weekend for this.

Would anyone be available and seriously interested in attending?

Hi,

I am not permanently in chastity and I'm still number 1 (excluding sex obviously). However I need to tell you what my wife fells now after some years of marriage. She says the biggest regret (huge!) is not consummating the marriage with a BBC. She says that our consummation was normal. She remembers it but that's it. If she had call her bull both of us would have a teaser reminder for the rest of our life. Think about it and good luck

Hi,

I am not permanently in chastity and I'm still number 1 (excluding sex obviously). However I need to tell you what my wife fells now after some years of marriage. She says the biggest regret (huge!) is not consummating the marriage with a BBC. She says that our consummation was normal. She remembers it but that's it. If she had call her bull both of us would have a teaser reminder for the rest of our life. Think about it and good luck
Is she in contact with a bbc?

This is an absolutely real post. We would like to have a cuckold ceremony or cuckold affirmation prior to our wedding in July.

I know a lot of what is on here is fantasy. In fact to a point this would be. Hubby and I will still have sex. Hubby will always be my number 1. Hubby wouldn't spend the rest of his life in chastity.

But....he loves being a cuckold and I love BBC. We would have vows that would represent our real life situation. Ultimately though, he is faithful to me and I love cheating on him.

Heres what we need. First someone to be the officiant to the ceremony. We would need some BBC, preferably real bulls, that can partake in a ceremony and other related events. We haven't written the cermony but there would be fluffing and cleaning by the cuck. Ideally we would like to film it all. Maybe a few other cuckold cpls to attend.

We are in NH but could probably get a far as NYC for a weekend for this.

Would anyone be available and seriously interested in attending?
I hope this has happened……. there should also be a small collection of white men in attendance, who, like your husband, bear witness to the sight of you being taken and pleasured by the bulls but do not get to participate.. just witness your pleasure .. may be they fluff the bulls so there are always hard cocks to replace the one that just shot into you.

maid of honor volunteer right here we did this so i can help and my husband and i can bring my boyfriend
Hot. I'd love to be the only inferior whiteboy, but half the white women and prior exes get to be there and watch my utter emasculation and subjugation.

Back