Cuckold anklets?

My wife ocassionally wears one out in public, but it needs to be paired with her sexier outfits/ killer heels before we notice men looking at it. One place she does wear it and has had plenty of men flirt/ give her their phone number is at executive lounges when flying interstate on work trips. Nearly everytime she frequents them, she almost always gets a phone number.

She has spoken to quite a few men who comment on the anklet. Most are middle aged, high end executives, all have had alpha qualities and most are aware of what the anklet represents. Its only after chatting and possibly getting their number if she is interested, she lets on about our cuckolding/hotwifing lifestyle.

This is one she wore on an interstate conference, she sent me this pic before heading out to a conference dinner. She fucked a 68yo CEO that night, that had been flirting with her for nearly 2 years. She said he wasn't a great fuck, only lasted a few minuts and only an average cock, but it was on her bucket list as he was her type.

She has opted for thinner anklets now, felt this one was screaming 'come and fuck this easy slut' :)heading-out.jpg

Last edited:
My wife ocassionally wears one out in public, but it needs to be paired with her sexier outfits/ killer heels before we notice men looking at it. One place she does wear it and has had plenty of men flirt/ give her their phone number is at executive lounges when flying interstate on work trips. Nearly everytime she frequents them, she almost always gets a phone number.

She has spoken to quite a few men who comment on the anklet. Most are middle aged, high end executives, all have had alpha qualities and most are aware of what the anklet represents. Its only after chatting and possibly getting their number if she is interested, she lets on about our cuckolding/hotwifing lifestyle.

This is one she wore on an interstate conference, she sent me this pic before heading out to a conference dinner. She fucked a 68yo CEO that night, that had been flirting with her for nearly 2 years. She said he wasn't a great fuck, only lasted a few minuts and only an average cock, but it was on her bucket list as he was her type.

She has opted for thinner anklets now, felt this one was screaming 'come and fuck this easy slut' :)View attachment 1921621
So are you saying women that wear anklets are looking for cock? I have never heard of this

So are you saying women that wear anklets are looking for cock? I have never heard of this
No, not at all. When my wife does, its to feel a little naughty/ slutty and flirtatuous. She does it more as a cock tease to the men who may know its hidden meaning in this lifestyle. Most men are oblivious to it, but we have had some zero in on it and even use it as a talking poin, to feel out if she is a hotwife or not.

No, not at all. When my wife does, its to feel a little naughty/ slutty and flirtatuous. She does it more as a cock tease to the men who may know its hidden meaning in this lifestyle. Most men are oblivious to it, but we have had some zero in on it and even use it as a talking poin, to feel out if she is a hotwife or not.
So what are some signs to tell if a women is into it. Hope u dont mind me asking. New to all this

Not too sure what you're asking. For her, when she's in a slutty mood and dresses accordingly, the anklet is the final piece. The cherry on top. So most men (and a few unimpressed wives) have picked up on the fact she's out to tease some cock, its just the men who manage to put 2 and 2 together, that pick up she maybe a hotwife or myself a cuckold. She has HW letters as well, but only wears them when playing. Not too sure there are signs.

Last edited:

She has opted for thinner anklets now, felt this one was screaming 'come and fuck this easy slut' :)View attachment 1921621
SHE IS SO FUCKING :hot::hot:, and i would hit on her wearing her anklet or Not :devil::devil::devil:

SHE IS SO FUCKING :hot::hot:, and i would hit on her wearing her anklet or Not :devil::devil::devil:
Lol. Thanks, we do get a lot of interest when she's out. The anklet usually means you have a better chance, she says when she dresses like a slut with her anklet on it makes her feel like an 'alley cat on heat' so the men have a much higher chance than when she's dressed for day to day life.

Back