CUCKOLD ANGST, BLUES & HUMILIATION

yes it can be, also dropping her off mid summer when she is meeting them and you pull up outside the bar and half a dozen of his mates are sitiing there with him drinking and you can tell by the grinning faces they knew he was expecting her
Summer is the best. Dropping her off late afternoon, she does the obligatory "pull down her short skirt" as she exits the car. As if that makes
her look like any less of a slut. With her nipples poking out of her sheer top and cork wedge shoes, the other men on the street hoot & holler as her bull put his hand around her waist and then on her butt.

I will probably get a very terse phone call in a few hours saying, "Pick up your wife", then click.
Her disheveled look and scent of cum and weed let me know she probably had a good time on her date.

Have any cuckolds had the chore of picking-up your wife from the bull's home?
Often, the call is placed by the bull (or dealer in our case) to, "Come get your wife".
Taking public transportation after work to a d-r-u-g house, my wife Christine was in
no condition to take a bus & train home.

I quickly brought the children to my mom's home and made my way into the city.
Going up the long flight of stairs of the slum tenement, I finally let myself in as no one answered
my knocking. The apartment looked worse than I had imagined. It was total filth with trash and
food on the floor. A pit bull came up to me and sniffed.

"She's in the other room", said a man watching TV.
Down the hall, a door to a bedroom was open. I saw Christine on the floor
atop a small futon. With her dress hiked up, she was being mounted from
behind.

The young black man said looking in my direction, "Gonna tag me some white ass".
Behind me now stood the other man, "You took too long to git here, now you gotta
wait 'til he gits his nut".

Christine's eyes were red and glazed... she was indeed wasted.
She seemed oblivious to the dirty, shabby surroundings. She was clearly
distracted by what the youth's 9 inch tool was doing to her.

"Here it come, here it come mama, take all that black seed up yo gut"
he said as he flooded her unprotected hole with his "baby batter".

The car ride home was mostly quiet. "What are you thinking?", she asked me.
Before I could formulate an answer, she said, "That you wife's a slut...
a slut that likes black dick".

I said nothing. About a minute later, she said, "You should be glad the children
don't know or see their mom like that", I knew she was so right.
This is honestly part of my biggest fantasy.

This photo best exemplifies my "having my manhood taken away".
During a meet & greet, this top/bull sent the video to my wife.
He claimed it was to show her "how big his cock is". But I think
it was to show her that I had been turned into a bottom.

In any case, wife lost all respect for me and I basically became and
was treated like one of her girlfriends from that point on.
Nothing wrong with some butt fuck

Nothing wrong with some butt fuck
Yes and no. Besides being cut-off from wifey's pussy, she shaved off all my pubes so it was hairless.
She said that it makes my clit-dick look more feminine. She's right of course, but she also started referring
to me as a "faggot" sometimes, especially when her bull was there.

I'm good with it now and have become a total bottom. But at the time, it was tough.

Last edited:
Yes and no. Besides being cut-off from wifey's pussy, she shaved off all my pubes so it was hairless.
She said that it makes my clit-dick look more feminine. She's right of course, but she also started referring

I'm good with it now and have become a total bottom. But at the time, it was tough.
My ex did the exact same thing to me... With the added humiliation of randomly kneeing me in the balls to amuse her Bull😐. Oddly enough I grew to enjoy it

Once he wormed his mushroom head in, he said, "It feels good, doesn't it?"
Before I even answered, he burrowed the rest in my gut.
He was experienced and just left the big knob pressed up against my prostate
and let me get used to the size.
He seemed to know exactly how to turn me into a faggot.
even before my wife turned black, and before we officially got married but already lived together, we had a familiar swing couple, they lived in another city and somehow I had to stay there for work and of course, Our a friend from this couple invited me to stay overnight with them, in a friendly way they made me a bed in the guest room. at night I was awakened by the fact that something warm was poking me in the face, when I opened my eyes I saw that he was running his big cock over my lips, when he saw that I woke up, he just pressed on my cheeks and put his head in my mouth, after I sucked him for a few minutes, he ordered me to turn around and began to caress my anus, then his finger was there, then several fingers lubricated with oil, and then he took my anal virginity while I finished pretty quickly, and saw camera flashes above me. he told me that now I'm his slut too, that he often fucks my wife, and I have to put up with it if I don't want him to publish these photos! so I resigned myself to my horns!

even before my wife turned black, and before we officially got married but already lived together, we had a familiar swing couple, they lived in another city and somehow I had to stay there for work and of course, Our a friend from this couple invited me to stay overnight with them, in a friendly way they made me a bed in the guest room. at night I was awakened by the fact that something warm was poking me in the face, when I opened my eyes I saw that he was running his big cock over my lips, when he saw that I woke up, he just pressed on my cheeks and put his head in my mouth, after I sucked him for a few minutes, he ordered me to turn around and began to caress my anus, then his finger was there, then several fingers lubricated with oil, and then he took my anal virginity while I finished pretty quickly, and saw camera flashes above me. he told me that now I'm his slut too, that he often fucks my wife, and I have to put up with it if I don't want him to publish these photos! so I resigned myself to my horns!
I was surprised to discover how comfortable those horns are and how natural they feel. I am what I am and it would be foolish to deny it.

I was surprised to discover how comfortable those horns are and how natural they feel. I am what I am and it would be foolish to deny it.
You take small steps from childhood, accepting your nature and essence, each time making small concessions to your masculinity in order to make your woman comfortable, and at some point, you move, by energy and no, you are able to stop, as if in black a hole where gravity pulls you to the bottom

This photo best exemplifies my "having my manhood taken away".
During a meet & greet, this top/bull sent the video to my wife.
He claimed it was to show her "how big his cock is". But I think
it was to show her that I had been turned into a bottom.

In any case, wife lost all respect for me and I basically became and
was treated like one of her girlfriends from that point on.
pretty hot.

Learning to adapt is the hardest part, but necessary

So you can relate! Going into a slummy apartment building, and then once inside, seeing
a 2 or 3 guys "pullin' a train" or "oreo" on your wife is one of the most humiliating things in life.

One of the young ones seemed a little nervous when I first walked in, but then the main bull
told him, "He's just a scrub... bust that nut... send this bitch home drippin'".

Everyone in the building knows you are nothing but a cuckold.
Love this comment

Back