Cuck wants to start paying me to fuck his wife

I never said a word about what nationality any bull is, he can be black, white, Asian or Spanish. That isn't the issue. I have been around cuckolding my whole 60 plus years of life, even before it was considered Cuckolding. Nothing personal , ******* is against the law. I have always done my best to obey the law, all the laws. I am done I wish you all the best also.
Lol. That’s the lamest response of all time.

I used to get a weekly stipend from a couple lol. It wasn't much and not my idea. $75 a week stipend (allowance) lol. But hey it was a nice gesture on their part. And damn I miss that pussy

It should be the other way around ain't more than a turn having a BBC say I will give you 5 grand if I could fuck your phat Latina ass wife all night VideoCapture_20190914-155049.jpg

We've never paid our bull as such, but on most occasions I will cover any cab fares, dinner, drinks and hotel costs. It obviously adds to the emasculation of myself, knowing i've had to work hard all week for that money... but its also a show of gratitude from our/my end. He is quite popular with the ladies anyway and always very busy with work/ life commitments, so for him to clear a Saturday night for us/ work around us, isn't always easy from his end either.

So aside from us as a couple offering him a few extras in the bedroom that he doesn't get from others, we also cover outgoing costs as well, so he is always happy to keep coming back for more. The reality is, good, reliable, trustworthy bulls aren't that easy to come by, so once you find a good one, you need to hold on to them...so adding a few extra incentives, we've found goes a long way.

I'd say take the money, see it as a gift or a show of gratitude for something that makes them both happy as a couple.

We took it a step further. I became our Bull’s personal overtime slave. I had to pay him a $100 bill for every time he came in my wife. My job had unlimited overtime. He worked me and my wife to death for years and serving Black financially and sexually is the most beautiful thing whites can do to Honor them.

Tell him to have your ******* ready when you get there, let him know that he must thank you every single time that you are done fucking his wife and that he needs to have your $250 dollars in a envelope next to your *******. Tell that cuck that he needs to stay out of the way and watch how a REAL MAN fucks his wife. Make him tell you that he understands and knows his role. He will love that and you will get paid.

Exactly. It's the Bull's due hospitality on the one hand and on the other the cuck enjoys deepening his submission through it. Cash can be seen as crass but that's a personal call. Catering to the Bull's comfort and ease with various gifts is just proper respect IMHO.
Exactly, its not *******, blackmail or extortion its about mutual respect. Obviously he enjoys himself immensely for those few hours, but we enjoy it for weeks leading up to the night and the weeks after, so he gives us more back than we give him we believe, not forgetting, my wife has a great time as well. I would say I spend a lot, lot, LOT more money on sexy dresses, expensive heels, lingerie, brazilian waxes, hairdressers, manicure/ pedicures etc. just to make her look and feel spectacular solely for him on the night than the night itself. He always comments and appreciates the effort, but I love working hard and earning money to keep my wife as attractive for him or potential other men as I can. Cuckolding for some, can run much deeper than just watching another man fuck your wife while you watch.

Back