Cuck wants to start paying me to fuck his wife

Take the money. Charge $250 and keep fucking the ******* outta her... Cucks should be paying anyways or least taking care of bull needs. Pussy we can get all the time. Some compensation is always a good thing for the bbcs. CUCKS know their roles and some people seem to want to change the rules for cucks. They should be paying and/or obligated to take care of all of the bulls needs. Physically as well and financially.

I am not mad, cuckolds pay money in many ways, all I am saying is if a bull wouldn't fuck her without being paid, don't due it then.
I am not mad, cuckolds pay money in many ways, all I am saying is if a bull wouldn't fuck her without being paid, don't due it then.
But you are mad at the idea. No one said a bull wouldn't do anything. This is a cucks idea.

Allow me (actually "us", since wife Melissa reads this with me) to add this thought:

If you're gonna "set a price" in advance, it's probably gonna seem (and feel) to all involved that its "Just for money" or "Payment for services rendered", which may cheapen the experience - for everyone. You may all feel like you've just spent an hour or two at a brothel/whorehouse/whatever.

There's an old saying, and its held true for about a billion years, and it goes something along the lines of "At the end of the day, you can just jerk off - and accomplish the same thing as a sex romp or a cheat on spouse or a (etc etc etc etc...). It's getting there that makes the experience worthwhile (or not). And "paying in advance" or "setting a price" in advance will (just in our opinion) change or alter the entire psychology of the experience, change the "dynamics", turn a beautiful fun sensuous/wild experience into a "job", a "day at the office" and (probably) make you - YOU - at some point feel like you're just "banging some older white broad for some extra bucks".

Personally, if it were me (us)?... We'd probably desire to have you come over to our home, park in the back of the driveway driveway with your car unlocked (safe neighborhood, safe driveway unable to see from street) and come in and fuck Melissa absolutely senseless. Give it (give HER) your absolute best. Do whatever you wish for as long as you wish, for as long as you want, as long as you can last, as many times as you want to fuck her.
Fuck her make her suck, fuck her again, fuck her missionary, fuck her doggie style fuck her pussy, fuck her ass, wipe your cock clean and fuck her pussy again. Fuck her mouth/make her suck you hard again, cum on her face, cum all over her big tits dripping down to the tips of her hard Sicilian nipples. Give her all you've got, give her the fuck she's fantasized about etc etc etc etc.

Then go upstairs and shower. And while you're showering, I'll tiptoe out to your unlocked car, open the door and put an envelope in your glovebox. A gift - NOT a payment, not a billed session for "services rendered" etc. But rather a GUFTY, a "Thank you" gift, a present, a special "reward" for giving my hot Sicilian wife of thirty-plus years the absolute fuck of her lifetime. Not a "payment" from me - cuz I could have gone online and "recruited" some male stud/paid whore/professional gigolo /whatever to accomplish the same thing.

Instead, I'm giving you a "Thank you!!" gift from me, for giving the woman I love, cherish, adore, worship (etc) the great fucking and sexual experience that I unfortunately can't, wasn't "blessed" to be able to provide, but am "thankful" that you stopped over, fucked her senseless and made her orgasm repeatedly (and made her smile like she's never smiled previously before you stopped over, and, for all that, here's a little something in your glovebox. From me, from her, from us. A "Thanks for stopping by" reward that you'll hopefully enjoy (regardless of how "little" or how "much" the monetary value of it is). It's the thought that counts, and we think you're awesome for fucking my 53 year old wife the way I never can (nor could).
(y)
Wish you and Melissa were over here!! ?
Those who have seen my massage videos and pics, in each one of those hubby paid for it and asked for it... And did so each repeated session. But this is different because I Am a massage therapist and don't "work" for free, and i have been paid just to fuck by a hub who just wanted to skip the massage and wanted to show appreciation for my time and taking care of his wife.
That said, I would NOT turn down the offer from him if that's what he wanted to do.

This is not meant to be *******, there are very few cuckolds that are required to take care of another mans needs, some bulls are taking way to much credit in a couples marraiges. It is all about the couple.

I never said it was *******. dont put words or imply things that you have read. The cuck is offering to pay the bull. I feel all cucks should pay the bull period. If not pay. Make sure you take him to dinner etc. If you were man enough to handle tje other needs of the woman you wont need the bull. So i stated before stop trying to change the rules for cucks. If some of you are offended that is your problem. Stop calling yourself a cuck and call yourself a stag and vixen relationship totally different. cucks have no say. Period. Its the way its supposed to be

This is not meant to be *******, there are very few cuckolds that are required to take care of another mans needs, some bulls are taking way to much credit in a couples marraiges. It is all about the couple.
Ok if you have perosnal vendetta against a bull of your past. Keep that to yourself. You dont speak for bulls

If a woman is offered money to have sex with a man and she takes the money and has sex, That is *******. Money exchanged for sex is ******* whether it is woman or a man. The cuck has all the power that he chooses to use. If he doesn't want to be submissive to his wife, he always has other options.

So this is all about you not being a cuckold but your here. What i dont like is you feel freely speaking of black men as beneath you or someting. Tread carefully

If a woman is offered money to have sex with a man and she takes the money and has sex, That is *******. Money exchanged for sex is ******* whether it is woman or a man. The cuck has all the power that he chooses to use. If he doesn't want to be submissive to his wife, he always has other options.

Since you trying to define what type of cuck you are is that is your issue. Not anyone elses. Speak for yourself.

Last edited:
Never experienced this before. Usually fucking smoking hot women is payment enough but he is insisting.
Maybe he's just feeding another one of his fantasies, so be a Gigolo for his wife and don't take less than a couple Hamiltons if you are as good as you think you are.
Think of this as well, you'd then be on a time schedule .... 2-3 hours and done.
Being a professional gigolo might be something to research; I'm sure there's more to it.

Last edited:
I am speaking for myself, and a great deal of others as well not into the submissive Cuckold Fetish Lifestyle, All this bullshit of this man is superior to another man, and a husband that enjoys his wife having sex with another man , is a weak cuck and is to be degraded. To each their own I agree.
People find joy in odd Things sometimes. That’s why our species is so complex

I am speaking for myself, and a great deal of others as well not into the submissive Cuckold Fetish Lifestyle, All this bullshit of this man is superior to another man, and a husband that enjoys his wife having sex with another man , is a weak cuck and is to be degraded. To each their own I agree.

To each his own. You are trying to justify what you like as a cuck and how the rules should be for you.. you dont speak for the cucks who want to pay. My cucks pay. Regardless. They know the deal and it it is what it is.
If they dont like it move the fuck on

Maybe he's just feeding another one of his fantasies, so be a Gigolo for his wife and don't take less than a couple Hamiltons if you are as good as you think you are.
Think of this as well, you'd then be on a time schedule .... 2-3 hours and done.
Being a professional gigolo might be something to research; I'm sure there's more to it.
Gigolos get lonely too ~ Prince

Back