Cuck sets up unknowing wife.

In the early stages of my wife cheating, we would go to a lot of house parties. Men are always attracted to my wife so it does not take long for a guy to start a conversation with her. If it is a guy I know that she is enjoying talking to, I will either get up and start mingling or if I am not around her when it starts I simply stay away and let nature take its course. If she comes to find me I know she wasn't interested, but if after about a half hour or so she is still chatting him up I know things have a chance of working out.
Yea same with guy to talk with wife at bar or party. But she would act like she wasn’t with it but flirting with the guy or guys. Like 1 time we were hanging out and 3 guys we were next to at bar started conversation with her and I wandered off and she came to me and said buy the guys shots cause they held her seat as she went to bathroom. They had to leave shortly so I told them hang out again another time but gave them her cell number to call.

Well I can try. Like I said my wife is fully into black men and cuckolding me. I would never suggest this as a way to trick her into it.

For us she meets almost all her lovers naturally while out and about, we rarely do the internet hookup thing. The only issue with this method is I like to watch and she prefers when i am there as well, and well in real life most men don't like the surprise audience. When she meets a guy out if she feels he can handle it she will tell him a lot of the time she does not. On forums and boards like this it would seem that everyone is very into this stuff, but unless I have met the wrong people this is still very much a fringe. So We decided that sometimes I can stack the deck to help us get what we like the best.

I will post ads on sites like double list (rarely pans out), Also I have a second profile on SLS that I clearly spell out what I am looking for ( this works better then Doublelist). Anyway I will communicate with these black men, often have a face to face meeting over a beer or coffee. If I fill he is safe and her type I will let him know where we will be the next time we go out (this can take more then one time out) . I do not give him any inside information on her, and he knows this is no different then him hitting on any other women except he knows her husband is not gonna punch him. That is the gist of it. I know not the fantasy writing stuff.

We have had success from this many times, but it takes a lot of weeding out for me it is a bit of work. The amount of work required is the reason my wife does not use the internet for this, nor does she do chats. The rule is he is not to let on I arranged this in any way if he does that is it is over, She has guessed a few times the guys approach was just to easy to spot as a set up. It has been fun and has gave a few good partners.

Not sure what kind of detail you were looking for.
This sounds similar to our experiences meeting black men out rather than on an internet site. I am usually present for her hookup encounters but one of the guys we met out was definitely not down with the idea of me watching. Many times when we go out in public, we will split up. When she sees someone of interest, I will watch from a distance as they interact.

Last edited:
The first introduction to bbc was when I planned a massage. I didn’t twice with the same guy, which eventually led to a naked massage. The third time we were taking turns on my wife;) vagi ally and anally.
If you want to introduce here, bat was is to set up a massage.
My wife later said she had no clue but said it was the best way for me to introduce her to BBC;)

Lets set something up
The first introduction to bbc was when I planned a massage. I didn’t twice with the same guy, which eventually led to a naked massage. The third time we were taking turns on my wife;) vagi ally and anally.
If you want to introduce here, bat was is to set up a massage.
My wife later said she had no clue but said it was the best way for me to introduce her to BBC;)

I am in this process now. I’m small she admitted it. Her ex was big. No sex etc all the right cuckold things. She bosses me. Everything but her willing to take bbc but I know she thinks about it She works alone so my friend is setting up a nice black man to go start flirting trying get her number and other things😉 I really thing it will work. We will see.

I had try to convince my wife though years of fantasy talk in bed about her with a black guy including the fantasy of me setting her up on knowingly and her having an secret affair with me never knowing...although she was never looking to....a right opportunity did come along with a young new coworker.of hers and she did go for it with him knowing I always wanted that and I wouldn’t mind ...but true to my own fantasy talk with her she didn’t tell me and it went on for 2 years with him including a pregnancy scare when she finally told me

My wife is pretty smart..
There have been a few times I've set things up to happen "naturally" when she's out...but she always knows it's a setup when a seemingly random guy hits on her really aggressively. She often starts the conversation with "what did my husband tell you about me?" and "we both know why we're here...what do you have in mind?" If I'm not there, she'll send me a text, sometimes with a pic of her with the guy who approached her, saying something like "I met your friend...he's a good choice, thanks..don't wait up!"
One of these days I'm going to tell her I've set something up, and have her go out, expecting to have a guy I met online hit on her. I'll wait at home while she has a few drinks, expecting a guy to hit on her...but the twist will be that i haven't sent anyone. I'd love to see the look on a truly random guy's face when a hot wife looks him in the eye and tells him she knows they are both there to fuck. I can't wait to hear how that night develops and to eventually tell her the truth...that she just hooked herself up with a random guy who hit on her.

My wife is pretty smart..
There have been a few times I've set things up to happen "naturally" when she's out...but she always knows it's a setup when a seemingly random guy hits on her really aggressively. She often starts the conversation with "what did my husband tell you about me?" and "we both know why we're here...what do you have in mind?" If I'm not there, she'll send me a text, sometimes with a pic of her with the guy who approached her, saying something like "I met your friend...he's a good choice, thanks..don't wait up!"
One of these days I'm going to tell her I've set something up, and have her go out, expecting to have a guy I met online hit on her. I'll wait at home while she has a few drinks, expecting a guy to hit on her...but the twist will be that i haven't sent anyone. I'd love to see the look on a truly random guy's face when a hot wife looks him in the eye and tells him she knows they are both there to fuck. I can't wait to hear how that night develops and to eventually tell her the truth...that she just hooked herself up with a random guy who hit on her.

a little reverse psychology you got going there. That’s clever and it is hot if she falls for a truly rando Black man

Back