Cuck sets up unknowing wife.

GQ180

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Question to cucks that do this have you truly succeeded in having a bull meet you somewhere and let it naturally play out? I here so many fantasies of cucks wanting set there wives up that have no clue and hoping something happens. Some scenarios I here from cucks are not realistic, its possible, however not likely. What to here anyone's experience in this.

My wife likes me to talk to black men and arrange form them to hit on her, that way they know it is safe to do so with me there, and she likes the attention. It is not without her knowledge she just doesn't know when it is going to happen. There is not promises the guy has to approach her and talk his way into her panties but when it works it is amazing.

My wife likes me to talk to black men and arrange form them to hit on her, that way they know it is safe to do so with me there, and she likes the attention. It is not without her knowledge she just doesn't know when it is going to happen. There is not promises the guy has to approach her and talk his way into her panties but when it works it is amazing.
Please tell me just how you approach the black men about hitting on and seducing her.

Well I can try. Like I said my wife is fully into black men and cuckolding me. I would never suggest this as a way to trick her into it.

For us she meets almost all her lovers naturally while out and about, we rarely do the internet hookup thing. The only issue with this method is I like to watch and she prefers when i am there as well, and well in real life most men don't like the surprise audience. When she meets a guy out if she feels he can handle it she will tell him a lot of the time she does not. On forums and boards like this it would seem that everyone is very into this stuff, but unless I have met the wrong people this is still very much a fringe. So We decided that sometimes I can stack the deck to help us get what we like the best.

I will post ads on sites like double list (rarely pans out), Also I have a second profile on SLS that I clearly spell out what I am looking for ( this works better then Doublelist). Anyway I will communicate with these black men, often have a face to face meeting over a beer or coffee. If I fill he is safe and her type I will let him know where we will be the next time we go out (this can take more then one time out) . I do not give him any inside information on her, and he knows this is no different then him hitting on any other women except he knows her husband is not gonna punch him. That is the gist of it. I know not the fantasy writing stuff.

We have had success from this many times, but it takes a lot of weeding out for me it is a bit of work. The amount of work required is the reason my wife does not use the internet for this, nor does she do chats. The rule is he is not to let on I arranged this in any way if he does that is it is over, She has guessed a few times the guys approach was just to easy to spot as a set up. It has been fun and has gave a few good partners.

Not sure what kind of detail you were looking for.

My wife found her own BBC to start off in the lifestyle, but I see no problem with having the wife meet a black bull in a public place with the hubs, and than see if it’s a match. If it is and she wants the Bull, he will be all over your wife in no time. Worth a try, but understand he will not be her last BBC, so be ready for that.

Question to cucks that do this have you truly succeeded in having a bull meet you somewhere and let it naturally play out? I here so many fantasies of cucks wanting set there wives up that have no clue and hoping something happens. Some scenarios I here from cucks are not realistic, its possible, however not likely. What to here anyone's experience in this.
i got an idea here thank you
this will be wonderful but might have to try many times to get a success.

i would love to setup something for my wife...it will be real and dominating.

I know in order for it to happen I need to make it seem like it is her idea I am continuing to try to get her to go BBC

Well wife dated and cheated with black guys. So her getting pierced and tattooed on her pussy I enjoyed watching guy touch her. So I Talked about a 3 some and she played along but said no when I set up and said I was weird for wanting that. So a few drinks and had bull meet us at bar and he started flirting with her..she was into it flirting back and I let them 2 set up the rest and he didn’t have to wait 3 months like I did to get down her pants but more like 3 hours.

In the early stages of my wife cheating, we would go to a lot of house parties. Men are always attracted to my wife so it does not take long for a guy to start a conversation with her. If it is a guy I know that she is enjoying talking to, I will either get up and start mingling or if I am not around her when it starts I simply stay away and let nature take its course. If she comes to find me I know she wasn't interested, but if after about a half hour or so she is still chatting him up I know things have a chance of working out.

Back