Cuck or Threesome?

Well I think you're wrong too :)
If she's fucking someone else, you are a cuckold. Whether or not you incorporate humiliation, join in etc , you are a cuckold.

I think he is referring to hotwife vs cuckold. He hotwife aspect is more where the husband knows and encourages while sometime being involved by watching or being sent pics/vids or the wife just describing her encounter. The cuck aspect is all of that but it includes being taunted, humiliated, and usually involves and degree of sucking off the bull, cum play, cock cages, verbal and mental abuse/stimulation.

I think he is referring to hotwife vs cuckold. He hotwife aspect is more where the husband knows and encourages while sometime being involved by watching or being sent pics/vids or the wife just describing her encounter. The cuck aspect is all of that but it includes being taunted, humiliated, and usually involves and degree of sucking off the bull, cum play, cock cages, verbal and mental abuse/stimulation.
I know what he's referring to and you've just made the same mistake. It is all cuckolding.
For some however there is an aspect of femdom.

Back