Cuck or Threesome?

Not meaning to burst any bubbles, but IF a married woman is screwing other men, either in 3-somes with her husband, or individually, her husband is a CUCK ... period. Doesn't matter if he knows, doesn't know, is present, is absent, if the guy she's screwing is white, black, green or chartreuse. It doesn't even matter if its President Trump screwing his wife ... the husband is a CUCK. So, if you don't want to be a cuck, or you don't want your husband being a cuck, don't allow the wife to screw around.
View attachment 1345799

Doesn't matter what we call it. The term "cuck" is mostly a meme. Most guys who love their wives getting fucked by other men have nothing to do with the stereotype of the submissive and wimpy husband.

When my girlfriend years ago fucked two black guys it was me who initiated the whole thing. She wasn't interested first and only got hooked when it happened. I didn't see anything degrading about it but just loved to see how she enjoyed getting pounded by BBCs.

So technically many cucks are actually voyeurs.

Doesn't matter what we call it. The term "cuck" is mostly a meme.
Can't argue with that at all, but there should be a general understanding as to what a cuck or cuckold is, and I stand by the root of the definition. What if some people looked at the color BLUE and said it was RED or YELLOW ... it would make stop lights obsolete if not totally dangerous. So having logical discussions about cuckolding is made more possible IF everyone agrees what that is ... and it has nothing to do with whether the guy she's seeing is black, or if her husband knows or doesn't know.

Can't argue with that at all, but there should be a general understanding as to what a cuck or cuckold is, and I stand by the root of the definition. What if some people looked at the color BLUE and said it was RED or YELLOW ... it would make stop lights obsolete if not totally dangerous. So having logical discussions about cuckolding is made more possible IF everyone agrees what that is ... and it has nothing to do with whether the guy she's seeing is black, or if her husband knows or doesn't know.

Mostly agree. It's definitely correct to call it cuck if it's against his will.

why have to choose. beautiful women should be able to have a 3some or more with black guys & have a connection with a white guy friend, BF, or hubby who's into it too. whatever the dynamic of their interaction may be... it's a win, win, win for everyone involved.

We are definitely into 3somes (and more). My participation may vary, but that is always my choice. Same with FMF, I certainly don't expect my wife to sit in corner and just watch me with another woman, but she has on occasion.

I have always loved watching her, loved when she was the dominant during her sex play with other men having me sexually service them. In retrospect that was a form of 'cuck play.' The first black man taught us more about cuckolding, as he had been with cuck couples. He also taught Beth how to dominate me as her cuck, which was pretty erotic for me. However, it was still pretty much a game. A few months after going black, I told Beth that I wanted her to stop; she emphatically said "No!" I was shocked. I really do not know if it was the years of role-playing, my sexual submission throughout our time, or why, but all I did was say ok. I think it was that realization that I was actually her cuckold. Now, all these years later, I still am and loving it. I cannot complete sexually with the younger black men she desires.

I have always loved watching her, loved when she was the dominant during her sex play with other men having me sexually service them. In retrospect that was a form of 'cuck play.' The first black man taught us more about cuckolding, as he had been with cuck couples. He also taught Beth how to dominate me as her cuck, which was pretty erotic for me. However, it was still pretty much a game. A few months after going black, I told Beth that I wanted her to stop; she emphatically said "No!" I was shocked. I really do not know if it was the years of role-playing, my sexual submission throughout our time, or why, but all I did was say ok. I think it was that realization that I was actually her cuckold. Now, all these years later, I still am and loving it. I cannot complete sexually with the younger black men she desires.
Ditto Susan. Part of it is obviously the BBC but certainly is the mature woman pursuing and seducing the young man. Always fun to watch these young black studs with Susan and observing their behavior as they have the idea that they are in control and in charge. Perhaps with other less experienced mature women but not Susan. Susan is the boss. ( Amoung other things ) like lusting, passionate , hot , white slut for BBC

Ditto Susan. Part of it is obviously the BBC but certainly is the mature woman pursuing and seducing the young man. Always fun to watch these young black studs with Susan and observing their behavior as they have the idea that they are in control and in charge. Perhaps with other less experienced mature women but not Susan. Susan is the boss. ( Amoung other things ) like lusting, passionate , hot , white slut for BBC

In the beginning Beth was most definitely the aggressor, but her current Dom is definitely in control.

In the beginning Beth was most definitely the aggressor, but her current Dom is definitely in control.
Susan has had her share of Dom bulls too when she was a young white woman. Now she is into sex with the young black men. Lots more there now besides BBC and sex iwth a variety black men. That's all water over the dam now. Now its mature white slut and young black males. Like the spider and the flies.

I may have asked before but we have a lot of newbies so I am going to ask the snowbunnies again, Are you in a cuck relationship or do you just want a MFM with BBC?
Never understood the appeal of a cuck relationship so it would be threesome if it was my choice.

Back