Cuck or Threesome?

Also the same for us
IN order for a female to respond "cuckold relationship" as opposed to "threesome" she would have to have her mindset changed. Most women aren't into humiliating males but instead prefer a strong male. It's in a female's DNA . However, we all have a sadistic side. You can see this clearly from the time we are all children. We learn to suppress it and that it is wrong to be "mean". But, if the truth be known, if a woman ever would allow herself to become in touch with that mean part of herself and allow her self to enjoy it (this requires a safe environment and encouragement), she will learn to get off stronger than she ever has in her life. This is because sex is really all about power. And it really doesn't matter which way the power goes. But if it is mostly one way, there is nothing more exciting to the human mind. Thus. mentally torturing a husband who wishes to be tortured can be gratifying for both partners in that it also allows the female to experience the thrill of total control.

I would bet many of us in this lifestyle started out with threesomes....we did and so did several of our lifestyle friends. The truth is knowingly sharing you wife with another man is considered cuckold lifestyle by many. Over time as I got more comfortable with my increasing sexuality our play began to naturally take on more submissive and dominant tones. Then we met a guy who was so nice, so sexy, so good in bed and so dominant and our sessions progressed to more of a fuller cuckold situation. Keep and open mind, take it at your own pace and just do what is right for you and your husband.

Not meaning to burst any bubbles, but IF a married woman is screwing other men, either in 3-somes with her husband, or individually, her husband is a CUCK ... period. Doesn't matter if he knows, doesn't know, is present, is absent, if the guy she's screwing is white, black, green or chartreuse. It doesn't even matter if its President Trump screwing his wife ... the husband is a CUCK. So, if you don't want to be a cuck, or you don't want your husband being a cuck, don't allow the wife to screw around.

Not meaning to burst any bubbles, but IF a married woman is screwing other men, either in 3-somes with her husband, or individually, her husband is a CUCK ... period. Doesn't matter if he knows, doesn't know, is present, is absent, if the guy she's screwing is white, black, green or chartreuse. It doesn't even matter if its President Trump screwing his wife ... the husband is a CUCK. So, if you don't want to be a cuck, or you don't want your husband being a cuck, don't allow the wife to screw around.
View attachment 1345799

I'm not sure I agree with you on one point. I am screwing other men without my husbands knowledge. He most certainly in not a cuck. If he ever finds out there will be hell to pay- myself and any of the guys that he knows I'm fucking.

I do agree that if the husband knows and allows it to happen then he could be considered a cuck even if he doesn't consider himself one.

While we're on the subject- my husband has been sleeping around for our entire marriage- he denies it but I know it's happening. Does that make me a cuck too? Or is there another term for it. I've always called myself an idiot but I'm sure there's a better term. ;)

174904-lauren-phillips-rico-strong-isiah-maxwell-cuckold-sessions.jpg
So the better the wife with two bbc and her husband are watching, I already did so with a couple here from Brazil, cuckold husband loved to see his wife with my bbc in pussy and another bbc in the mouth

I agree, but the degree of being a CUCK varies greatly.

I think part of the problem is cuck is associated with the stereotype of a weak, pathetic guy that cannot please a woman.

I seen a study showing 90% of males think or fantasize about their partner being fucked by others. So in reality, most men are either cucks, wanna be cucks, or have fantasies of being a cuck. What about a guy that wants his wife to fuck others, but she refuses? I would still consider him a cuck, but it really doesn't fit the definition.

I do enjoy watching my wife be fucked by others, so I am a cuck by definition. In my case, I'm a muscular, well hung, masculine guy (alpha) that can fuck most women into submission.

The problem is the negative stereotype that is associated with the word.

Last edited:
I'm not sure I agree with you on one point. I am screwing other men without my husbands knowledge. He most certainly in not a cuck.

And you would be wrong, sweetheart. Here is the link to one of the primary dictionaries ... it even provides the 'history' of the word cuckold. I could give you the links to 4-5 other dictionaries, but then you'll believe what you want to believe, so why provide them.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cuckold
I do agree that if the husband knows and allows it to happen then he could be considered a cuck even if he doesn't consider himself one.
And you'd be wrong once again. Although the basic definition would remain cuckold, the refined definition of a married man who knows his wife is seeing other men is referred to as a wittol.

The only reason I bring all this up is that, in a website which addresses cuckolding, it makes it much easier to discuss the terminology IF everyone is singing out of the same hymn book and the same song.

As far as your husband cheating on you, up until a few years ago, there was no title or label put to a wife who's husband cheats. That all changed about 8 years ago. Now women are being labeled cuckolds as well, and unmarried individuals in monogamous relationships, where one cheats, are also labeled cuckolds.

I agree, but the degree of being a CUCK varies greatly.
I think part of the problem is cuck is associated with the stereotype of a weak, pathetic guy that cannot please a woman.
That's sort of like saying a person is partially dead or a car is partially wrecked. The person is either dead or he isn't. The car wrecked or it isn't. And a man, who's wife has had sex with other men is a cuckold ... no partiality to it. Read the link I provided JerseyGirl above ... I chose to use Merriam-Webster because it had a lot more detail to it that the other dictionaries didn't have. But, I can provide you all the links you care to read regarding a cuckold.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cuckold

Back