Cuck or Threesome?

Mostly agree. It's definitely correct to call it cuck if it's against his will.
Not every husband or cuck is even aware his wife is having sex with another man , black or white. Over time , it becomes more difficult for her to conceal her activities and or her husband becomes more aware of changes in her.

Never understood the appeal of a cuck relationship so it would be threesome if it was my choice.
Often a husband is either inadequate or unable to sexually satisfy his wife for a variety of reasons. Another sex partner fufills this aspect of their relationship but the rest of the relationship continues. Threesomes are not always necessary.

Often a husband is either inadequate or unable to sexually satisfy his wife for a variety of reasons. Another sex partner fufills this aspect of their relationship but the rest of the relationship continues. Threesomes are not always necessary.
To that end I can understand but a lot of times you see the degrading and humiliation aspects highlighted and those are the parts that confuse me.

Technically, if someone else is having sex with your wife, then you're a cuckold. However, many people would argue that cuckolding is when there is an element of humiliation in the proceedings.
I would argue that, as soon as the husband starts to take a back seat and his role is more voyeuristic, then that is where cuckolding kicks in. For me, and in most vanilla people's minds, this scenario is already humiliating. The folks you hear on this site talking about more extreme forms of humiliation: small penis humiliation; sissification; having the husband clean up etc - these acts are extensions of simple cuckoldry. These people are exploring their own limits and deliberately 'stress testing' their own relationships and giving their women the ride of their lives.
For these men, the humiliation aspect is affirming and signifies strength of character. For most others it makes them an object of derision. Many of these guys are professionals and successful in their own fields. They have children and are respected.

Technically, if someone else is having sex with your wife, then you're a cuckold. However, many people would argue that cuckolding is when there is an element of humiliation in the proceedings.
I would argue that, as soon as the husband starts to take a back seat and his role is more voyeuristic, then that is where cuckolding kicks in. For me, and in most vanilla people's minds, this scenario is already humiliating. The folks you hear on this site talking about more extreme forms of humiliation: small penis humiliation; sissification; having the husband clean up etc - these acts are extensions of simple cuckoldry. These people are exploring their own limits and deliberately 'stress testing' their own relationships and giving their women the ride of their lives.
For these men, the humiliation aspect is affirming and signifies strength of character. For most others it makes them an object of derision. Many of these guys are professionals and successful in their own fields. They have children and are respected.
You're right that "technically" if someone else is having sex with your wife you're a cuckold. But cuckold seems to involve her husband licking out the other guys spunk.

Personally, I could never, ever, ever lick out another mans spunk from any woman's pussy regardless of whoever she is. It makes me feel sick just at the thought of it. And yet there is nothing more of a turn on about the hotwife lifestyle: involving her man stay faithful to her and she fuck other men. I've fucked women with fresh sloppy seconds and its the best feeling ever - by far. II'd be 100% happy being in a "hotwife" relationship knowing that she's fucking other men EVEN without me knowing about some of her meets, as long as I can sense she only truly loves me after she's done the deed with another guy.

Sorry but could not be more wrong. There is something called a stag-vixen relationship that is not at all cuck and MANY hot wife relationships are not cuck in the sense of the hubby being humuiliated etc. Too many people here are off the deep end on the 'cuck' thing and want every situation involving a woman having sex with someone else besides hubby to fit into their mostly fantasy definitional construct of 'cuck.'

Sorry but could not be more wrong. There is something called a stag-vixen relationship that is not at all cuck and MANY hot wife relationships are not cuck in the sense of the hubby being humuiliated etc. Too many people here are off the deep end on the 'cuck' thing and want every situation involving a woman having sex with someone else besides hubby to fit into their mostly fantasy definitional construct of 'cuck.'
Well I think you're wrong too :)
If she's fucking someone else, you are a cuckold. Whether or not you incorporate humiliation, join in etc , you are a cuckold.

very well put i fuck a hotwife her hubbybhas no clue howevrr he doesnt satisfy her either, other thsn that they are a regular married cple

It's funny how we always want to put everyone into neat little categories. The reality is we are all different. My husband and I are swingers and we always have threesomes. I love group sex with my husband involved. However, there is an element of humiliation beyond having another man with a larger cock fuck his wife. One of my favorite positions is my husband under us licking while I'm being fucked. Obviously he is going to get a face full of cum, and that is humiliation. However, neither of us has any interest in verbal humiliation, or cock cages.

You're right that "technically" if someone else is having sex with your wife you're a cuckold. But cuckold seems to involve her husband licking out the other guys spunk.

Personally, I could never, ever, ever lick out another mans spunk from any woman's pussy regardless of whoever she is. It makes me feel sick just at the thought of it. And yet there is nothing more of a turn on about the hotwife lifestyle: involving her man stay faithful to her and she fuck other men. I've fucked women with fresh sloppy seconds and its the best feeling ever - by far. II'd be 100% happy being in a "hotwife" relationship knowing that she's fucking other men EVEN without me knowing about some of her meets, as long as I can sense she only truly loves me after she's done the deed with another guy.
We all have different desires etc. No such thing as right or wrong here. Personally, I always want to be present.

Well said

It's funny how we always want to put everyone into neat little categories. The reality is we are all different. My husband and I are swingers and we always have threesomes. I love group sex with my husband involved. However, there is an element of humiliation beyond having another man with a larger cock fuck his wife. One of my favorite positions is my husband under us licking while I'm being fucked. Obviously he is going to get a face full of cum, and that is humiliation. However, neither of us has any interest in verbal humiliation, or cock cages.
Beyond the humiliation , this position is the. Ultimate in husband giving his wife permission to fuck other men. He can't be much closed to the action or the other cock without sucking it himself whick often happens where the black bull pulls out of her pussy and cums in the husbands mouth. Here the husband is also the submissive beta to the wife and black stud which is becoming more common ( if still discrete ) now too

We all have different desires etc. No such thing as right or wrong here. Personally, I always want to be present.
Not all cucks get to be present or to participate or clean the other mans cum. However , as the wife continues along the path and becomes more and more the slut for BBC , this desire to have her cuckhold husband clean her pussy becomes stronger until it often becomes a regular part of reinforcing her husbands submission to her sex with other men.

Back