Cuck has submitted.

Qoskim

Couple
Real Person
I never thought that I would also be the one transformed when we considered trying this lifestyle. I am now a true believer in their superiority. They have turned me into a bitch sissy husband. I have totally lost control of my wife. I think she has fallen for her BULL and there isn't anything I can do. Plus I love to clean their BBC superior seed and I am a great cleaner . Has anyone else been transformed?

Last edited:
I never thought that I would also be the one transformed when we considered trying this lifestyle. I am now a true believer in their superiority. They have turned me into a bitch sissy husband. I have totally lost control of my wife. I think she has fallen for her BULL and there isn't anything I can do. Plus I love to clean their BBC superior seed and I am a great cleaner . Has anyone else been transformed?
Yes, I never thought the same for my future but I like you have been turned into a bitch for Black men. It's our place and purpose

Many of us have, including me. From what I gather, few if any of us put up any resistance.

The same applies to me too. After all those years in the cuckold lifestyle I'm willing now to do things that I could never imagine myself being able to do when we started our cuckold lifstyle...

Back