Cuck cant last

yes, this is the case for many cuckolds, some may start out into the lifestyle due to the inability to control themselves only to discover for whatever reason they cum even quicker which made a regular cuck. This starts becoming a vicious circle, enforcing the need for a better lover/sexual partner for the gf/wife.

One thing in noticed is I always cum faster than the bull despite barely touching myself, (somethimes hands free) whats yall esperience?
After some practice I find I can control my orgasm when I'm being cucked, I masturbate with care, I know if I cum early while my wife is getting fucked I suffer bad cuckold-angst, I actually try not to orgasm at all until after the bull has left. I like to maintain the right cuckold mood.

After some practice I find I can control my orgasm when I'm being cucked, I masturbate with care, I know if I cum early while my wife is getting fucked I suffer bad cuckold-angst, I actually try not to orgasm at all until after the bull has left. I like to maintain the right cuckold mood.
yup, then the guilt sets in.

I thought your mind was the clearest after orgasm. Hence the phrase, post nut clarity
you are right in most circumstances, but imagine your sex life if you were in a permanent state of post nut clarity? Pretty dull eh? So again, the only constant is change when it comes to this rule.

I have always experienced PE from a very young age. The life that I married she was a virgin it wasn't until she had her first hot wife experience that she was able to enjoy a vaginal orgasm. Sometimes my PE is so bad that I come without touching myself I once come on a guy's leg while watching him have sex with my wife

I have always experienced PE from a very young age. The life that I married she was a virgin it wasn't until she had her first hot wife experience that she was able to enjoy a vaginal orgasm. Sometimes my PE is so bad that I come without touching myself I once come on a guy's leg while watching him have sex with my wife
was it with a black guy? First experience?

In the hotel in Haiti, the maid also joined me in watching Christine and the young stud.
She was the one that recommended him to us.
They weren't even having sex yet when I started to cum.
Just seeing them make-out and smoke some weed together was so erotic.

The maid (older lady, probably late 50's) laughed and said,
"Is always the cocus that orgasme first".

Back