Cuck’s after thoughts

It’s best to hold that load. But usually if you blow it you can jerk it bakc pretty quick. However in those moments Of recovery there is some concern. Does she like him more than just for fucks? How does her pussy feel right now filled with his cock? Does she cum harder or does she feel it deeper. You think these things before but after you’ve cum there’s just a bit more reality to it.

It’s best to hold that load. But usually if you blow it you can jerk it bakc pretty quick. However in those moments Of recovery there is some concern. Does she like him more than just for fucks? How does her pussy feel right now filled with his cock? Does she cum harder or does she feel it deeper. You think these things before but after you’ve cum there’s just a bit more reality to it.
i hope she loves it and he fills her and she has total desire at the moment elsewise why bother fucking other men

Hold the load definitely or you’ll regret not holding it. Make it last and have fun. I’ve blown it a few times but have learned how not to. I expected thoughts like what if she likes him more or will she leave me for him so I prepared myself mentally. It was tough but once you’re reassured it’s just for her pleasure, it’s all fun!

Cuck’s what goes on in your head after you blow you load and your wife and bill are still hard at it.
When masturbating while watching I usually am the first to blow my load, usually when she makes eye contact with me.
She will smile as I hold my penis in my cum filled hand. She will say, “See ya later,” which is a hint to leave them alone.
For an instant I’m embarrassed and ashamed that my wife needs this bull to properly fuck her.

I really try hard not to cum, as I do get to reclaim her afterwards, so cumming ruins that. But yes, if you're not a seasoned cuck, I definitely wouldn't blow my load if I were you, you'll have a totally different experience, as yes, you'll have more angst without a doubt. We once went to a cuck party and the deal was, the wives were in another room, the cucks had to wear condoms, and you could only watch your wife if you'd already nutted into the condom, with the proof there for all to see. So you would be entering the room, not nearly as horny and witnessing these guys ploughing your wife/wives. Neither my wife or I played that night, but watching the guys wanking into their condoms before being allowed in was pretty hot. I wouldn't have done it anyway, I still would have gone without, so I could nut in her at the end of the night :) Like I said, probably only for the seasoned cucks i'd say.

I really try hard not to cum, as I do get to reclaim her afterwards, so cumming ruins that. But yes, if you're not a seasoned cuck, I definitely wouldn't blow my load if I were you, you'll have a totally different experience, as yes, you'll have more angst without a doubt. We once went to a cuck party and the deal was, the wives were in another room, the cucks had to wear condoms, and you could only watch your wife if you'd already nutted into the condom, with the proof there for all to see. So you would be entering the room, not nearly as horny and witnessing these guys ploughing your wife/wives. Neither my wife or I played that night, but watching the guys wanking into their condoms before being allowed in was pretty hot. I wouldn't have done it anyway, I still would have gone without, so I could nut in her at the end of the night :) Like I said, probably only for the seasoned cucks i'd say.

Sounds like a fun party idea ;)

How does one find a party like this. Very interesting dynamic.

When masturbating while watching I usually am the first to blow my load, usually when she makes eye contact with me.
She will smile as I hold my penis in my cum filled hand. She will say, “See ya later,” which is a hint to leave them alone.
For an instant I’m embarrassed and ashamed that my wife needs this bull to properly fuck her.
Same here. No matter how many times over the years it's still so exciting as the first time. Sometimes I am invited back in to eat the cream pie

Back