Cross dressing White men.

So for the past year or so I’ve “dated” a few white guys who were loosely interested in the cuckold aspect of our lifestyle. Now I’m not into white guys at all, so I was generally speaking fairly unimpressed...that’s an entirely different story.

One theme that I did find interesting however were the two I met that wanted to get into cross dressing. Now, in their fantasies, it was always being dressed in lingerie as an act of submissiveness to the bull and myself ect...so on and so forth.

I wouldn’t want a white guy anywhere near me or my bull when we’re together so I wasn’t really into that but I really enjoyed the idea of them dressing up for me in normal every day situations.

So that said; I wanted to see if this is a big desire for a lot of white guys. I want to start encouraging more white men to start cross dressing. So let’s talk about your experiences and goals. Sure photos are great encouragement for other white guys but stories help as well.

Tell me when you first thought of how dressing as a woman, how it denotes your feelings toward the Black to White movement, all of it! I’m excited to hear and encourage!

Sincerely,
Nichole
I always enjoyed crossdressing. Even as a young man. It was a huge secret but I just loved the feel of lace and satin and used to fantasize about being displayed publicly and humiliated. It totally excited me sexually. I was otherwise masculine, straight acting and totally into girls. - but I always had that itch. I don’t remember when the BBC thing really started to take hold but it was about 10 years ago. From there I discovered cuckolding, chastity and sissies. I found my calling. I just feel more natural serving and being feminized and locked in chastity!

For me....it's complicated. I started really early because it just seemed exciting at first. But now I love it because it's public acknowledgement that I have nothing sexual to offer to women. And I of course love the message it sends to black guys as well. That white bois are feminine by nature and just need to be groomed a bit. It's also a major turn on when I go shopping en femme. It's obvious I don't pass...but that doesn't stop me from going into Forever 21 and trying things on....for example. My presence elicits giggles and laughs at times. I love it when I hear that from girls. It's totally humiliating when I hear it from guys. It feels weird to me when I hear it from white guys....as if, with a little grooming, they wouldn't be doing the exact same thing.

But I really do like how docile and submissive I become when I'm dressed up. And by competing for black guys.....how I've entered into this powerful sexual world of IR. I may not be able to participate as a real man....but I can participate as a sissy.

For me....it's complicated. I started really early because it just seemed exciting at first. But now I love it because it's public acknowledgement that I have nothing sexual to offer to women. And I of course love the message it sends to black guys as well. That white bois are feminine by nature and just need to be groomed a bit. It's also a major turn on when I go shopping en femme. It's obvious I don't pass...but that doesn't stop me from going into Forever 21 and trying things on....for example. My presence elicits giggles and laughs at times. I love it when I hear that from girls. It's totally humiliating when I hear it from guys. It feels weird to me when I hear it from white guys....as if, with a little grooming, they wouldn't be doing the exact same thing.

But I really do like how docile and submissive I become when I'm dressed up. And by competing for black guys.....how I've entered into this powerful sexual world of IR. I may not be able to participate as a real man....but I can participate as a sissy.
I’m really impressed that you’re brave enough to 1.)accept who you are and B.) go out en femme! You go girl!

I went out in tight shiny leather pants some time ago for the most part it was exciting, did almost get stuff chucked at my head from a car and called gay or cancer gay a couple of times. Be strong girls xx

So for the past year or so I’ve “dated” a few white guys who were loosely interested in the cuckold aspect of our lifestyle. Now I’m not into white guys at all, so I was generally speaking fairly unimpressed...that’s an entirely different story.

One theme that I did find interesting however were the two I met that wanted to get into cross dressing. Now, in their fantasies, it was always being dressed in lingerie as an act of submissiveness to the bull and myself ect...so on and so forth.

I wouldn’t want a white guy anywhere near me or my bull when we’re together so I wasn’t really into that but I really enjoyed the idea of them dressing up for me in normal every day situations.

So that said; I wanted to see if this is a big desire for a lot of white guys. I want to start encouraging more white men to start cross dressing. So let’s talk about your experiences and goals. Sure photos are great encouragement for other white guys but stories help as well.

Tell me when you first thought of how dressing as a woman, how it denotes your feelings toward the Black to White movement, all of it! I’m excited to hear and encourage!

Sincerely,
Nichole
I think it's a pretty small subset of men who enjoy this. ANd I don't think it's something that you can grow to like if it's not already there in you. I"m bi and have had lots of bi friends...not one was into cross dressing. I've never once had the desire to cross dress, and I'm not considered hyper masculine. I might try it on for size once if a woman wanted me to, but the lingerie and clothes are not what turns me on in women. If you end up with a preponderance of these men, what is it that attracts them to you?

Sincerely,
Nichole
I do with wifes permission we shop for my clothes together and she enjoys seeing me

I always enjoyed crossdressing. Even as a young man. It was a huge secret but I just loved the feel of lace and satin and used to fantasize about being displayed publicly and humiliated. It totally excited me sexually. I was otherwise masculine, straight acting and totally into girls. - but I always had that itch. I don’t remember when the BBC thing really started to take hold but it was about 10 years ago. From there I discovered cuckolding, chastity and sissies. I found my calling. I just feel more natural serving and being feminized and locked in chastity!
i feel more natural dressed and serving superior men than i ever did as a male.

i feel more natural dressed and serving superior men than i ever did as a male.
I totally understand iam sissy cuck love being dominated by wifes bulls she enjoys me being serviced by him now and again not all time so I wait in hope I think of myself as a little slut to be used as they please. We both enjoy this situation

Back