what she wanted?

My wife and I were for business in Istanbul. we went shopping for clothes. first entered of clothing stores my wife , then I also entered.. We met its middle-aged owner in the store. my wife started looking at the clothes, the owner thought that she was alone, came from behind, sighed and grabbed her buttock as if by chance. My wife didn't notice and continued to look at the clothes. In the meantime, I also approached and the shop owner go turned away from us. After that, he invited us for tea.
My wife and I sat together on the couch, the store vendor sitting in front of us and standing a small tea table in the middle.
I noticed that my wife was leaning around to take a cup of tea so that the store owner could see part of her breast. she would also Crossing of the legsso that the short dress would rise even higher. I noticed that the owner of the store that saw all this was eyes eating my wife's. As a result, the owner of the store made a big discount for my wife. Then when we got back to the hotel of course I was excited and angry. I told my wife everything I saw. she replied that I invented it all and that nothing like that had happened.... :) and sorry doe poor english
Report Edit Delete

Back